What’s the most addictive game for you?

Medieval 2: Total War

I'm sure you guys can relate to "Ok, one more turn" turning into another 20 or so.

The Civilization series. No game makes hours disappear like those.

total-war-warhammer-3-button-02-1612376264737.jpg

World of Warcraft. I can't play that game casually, either don't play at all or go full competitive nerd.

Cheating/whatsapp flirting
Sherdog
Wikipedia
Street Fighter games
From Software games
Carcassonne

Call of Duty Warzone but specifically Rebirth Island(Alcatraz). I've played 103 days of that game.

World of Warcraft. I was playing from moment waking up to bed time during holiday

Street Fighter
Battlefield
Devil May Cry
The Arkham Franchise

These are the games I have put the most amount of hours into.

Call of Duty zombies and multiplayer. I peaked time wasted during COD BO3 because at that point I had gotten really good at both zombies and multiplayer after years of playing both.

My only regret is that the old games are all dead and hacked. I don't play video games anymore although I am playing Elden Ring right now for the first time. I'm near the end game and have paused on progressing the story so that I can be summoned to fight bosses in other worlds. I have played the shit out of Dark Souls and Bloodborne, but I don't have the patience and time to get good anymore, so I love the co-op. It is the coveted easy-mode that journalists have wanted. I always assume that those guys don't actually play video games and just create articles about social commentary.

Was never a gamer. I preferred my BMX or sports. When my buddies got big into Nintendo and Sega there were girls and I started playing tune in tokyo. The only game I ever got deep into post Pacman and Pitfall was Resident Evil. I spent a December in 1998 losing my mind with it.

Back