WH press secretary Sean Spicer resigns

Scar has already apologized for insulting Trump.
Apparently you actually have to kiss his ring if you want to be his whipping boy later when he creates another self inflicted mess.
Who the fuck would want to work for this idiot, is anything EVER his responsibility?

Who the fuck would want to work for this idiot, is anything EVER his responsibility?

There is one thing he's proud to take responsibility for...

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.” - POTUS

There is one thing he's proud to take responsibility for...

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.” - POTUS

<Varys01>

<KingstonFrown>

Loyalty is a one way street with Trump as the TV said. So he throws away all his credibility for him and now he's worthless to him and buh bye.

The woman press sec is fugly as hell. She must be intended to be punishment to the hated press. Make them look at a fugly biotch everyday.

The woman press sec is fugly as hell. She must be intended to be punishment to the hated press. Make them look at a fugly biotch everyday.

I saw her at the presser today. She looks more like a man in makeup and a dress than Jenner.

Being Dolan's press person.... only one person is fit for this challenge of spewing complete and utter bullshit.... the former Iraqi Information Minister.

That fat chick with the wonky eye isn't much better.

She's not better for the Liberal media(and people like you), because she's not a stuttering idiot, who is rattled by a fly landing on her arm.

She's great, and can handle the pressure.

Wave goodbye to your cheap soundbites, from an out of his element Sean Spicer. This chick is going to kick the shit out of the media, like she's already proven herself capable of. Enjoy.

She's not better for the Liberal media(and people like you), because she's not a stuttering idiot, who is rattled by a fly landing on her arm.

She's great, and can handle the pressure.

Wave goodbye to your cheap soundbites, from an out of his element Sean Spicer. This chick is going to kick the shit out of the media, like she's already proven herself capable of. Enjoy.
Lol now I know you're trolling.
{<jordan}

Loyalty is a one way street with Trump as the TV said. So he throws away all his credibility for him and now he's worthless to him and buh bye.

I've seen WR trump supports call her attractive. Like the pretended Conway was when she started.

Their delusions knows no bounds.

10rp.jpg

Nope, she's a stone cold bitch who dunks on the Libby media every time she's out there.

Sorry for your loss.

What does that even mean? She comes out and talks about Trump's lies then they go and publish/broadcast the truth?

things got a little spicy. for Spicer. GET IT?!!!!!

Every radio news broadcast today used this same lame joke.

I saw her at the presser today. She looks more like a man in makeup and a dress than Jenner.

Her face is like Roschach's mask, every time I look at it is seems to be in a different configuration.

K4ETC0C.png

Spicer after no longer having to work for Trump. Never seen him so happy.

So, is Sean going to host the opening monologue for SNL in September?

Back