WH press secretary Sean Spicer resigns

That's something WR conservatives have in common with the Trump team.

I don't know about that. Any time I've called any of their buddies out, in any thread, all of them magically appear in that thread to try to talk shit to me. Emphasis on try. Even in the Mayberry. They PM each other for backup and invariably all end up just happening to view a thread in may erry; where they rarely post.

ptycyie12zaz.png

This would be epic

Yeah I am wondering if Trump couldn't find a more shady kind of guy.
The dude is like a 5' tall Italien Wiesel with the most Italien mafia name I have heard in a while.
I can already see the headlines: Scaramucci implicated in a double homicide turns state witness against Trump Jr.
This guy is smoother than spicer. Said today trump has the best political instincts in the world....maybe in history. Its clear how he got the job.

Poor Spicey. SNL and Melissa Mccarthy really went to town on him.

I don't know.
Coming from a guy who fancies himself a tough dude, whose favorite line is "You're fired!"?
He loves appearing to make decisions from a position of strength, allowing not-good-enough Spicer to save face?

I don't think you will see Trump publicly "fire" any member of his inner circle, barring some truly reprehensible or borderline criminal act. Because to fire would imply a mistake in judgment during the hiring process. (Flynn is another example.)

But I guarantee Trump gave Spicer some type of embarrassing, insulting private dressing down before asking for his resignation. That's just how Donny rolls.

The white house is filled with dumb bitches. These people are so childish and pitiful, they wont even allow cameras in the press briefings.

That's the Trump administration for you, costing Melissa McCarthy her job.

Yeah, but SNL already had Trump give Spicer the kiss of death, knowing he wouldn't be around when they returned for the following season. SNL knew the score if Spicey didn't.

th

Hid downfall was trying so hard to come across like a reasonable human whilst defending this administration's blunders.

The key to success would have been to be as unapologetically full of of shit as his boss.

I don't think you will see Trump publicly "fire" any member of his inner circle, barring some truly reprehensible or borderline criminal act. Because to fire would imply a mistake in judgment during the hiring process. (Flynn is another example.)

But I guarantee Trump gave Spicer some type of embarrassing, insulting private dressing down before asking for his resignation. That's just how Donny rolls.
That's why I think that among his cronies, someone's gonna stop kissing his balls and get pissed off.

Hid downfall was trying so hard to come across like a reasonable human whilst defending this administration's blunders.

The key to success would have been to be as unapologetically full of of shit as his boss.
He didn't respond to tough questions with "Sit down, you're fake news."

<PlusJuan>

I don't know.
Coming from a guy who fancies himself a tough dude, whose favorite line is "You're fired!"?
He loves appearing to make decisions from a position of strength, allowing not-good-enough Spicer to save face?

Spicy might have heard a thing or two.

I do the same.

I will defend a logical post of yours but bullshit will be called with no remorse.
We all should strive to do this.
Stand strong when we think we're right.
Mea culpa when we're wrong.
I try to acknowledge when someone puts me right. Makes people more likely to listen to you in the future.

And sourcing. I think the WR is getting better at it. People gotta demand sources for claims, especially in OP's

Back