WESTWORLD Season 2

Dam he really blasted away his daughter! Crazy that episode aired on Fathers day also. Anthony Hopkins being back is epic also! I thought he was done for.

The first season was amazing. This one has been absolute shit. The Indian episode was awesome though.

The first season was amazing. This one has been absolute shit. The Indian episode was awesome though.
This season just feels way too disjointed. Too many things going on, too many stories that are overly convoluted. Show does much better when focused on a few and their stories, especially the hosts becoming aware, fighting their programming, etc.

Haven’t watched the newest episode, but the one before with the Indian dude was really good. Definitely best of the season.

anyone think that MIB is starting to figure out he's a host? what was up with his wrist and bernards?

I agree only good episode was that one and shogun world for me.

That was a great episode, but it would have been even greater had the season been better.

I might watch it twice.

There is nobody to root for in this show.

I still like the show, but there's really nobody to care for. Everyone is an asshole.

Last edited:
Could not care less that Teddy died. The music made it seem like this was supposed to be a moment of significance but i just fast forwarded through it.

It also hurts the impact of these characters dying when we’ve already seen them die a dozen times in season 1. They can just build them back to life so why should i care??

I'll watch the show for ed Harris and Hopkins.

I think and I'm just gonna start talking in a really low octave voice and really slow, like ed Harris in last episode during his voice overs. "Staaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnn"

Could not care less that Teddy died. The music made it seem like this was supposed to be a moment of significance but i just fast forwarded through it.

It also hurts the impact of these characters dying when we’ve already seen them die a dozen times in season 1. They can just build them back to life so why should i care??
If you paid attention you would know that the cradle has been destroyed and theres no beinging him back.

Thats the great irony of the scene is that Delores herself ordered to destroy the cradle because it would give them true freedom, but then she fucked with Teddy's mind and ultimately her actions had an opposite result, killing the only thing that ever really cared about her.

This is why they had to destroy the cradle, so they can't just be uploaded into another body. Dolores even said it herself.

I think a lot of the details are being missed by people.

Edit: dude above said it already.

The show has a lot of weaknesses but episode 9 is one of the best episodes all year, of any show.

The Ed Harris flashback scenes were all amazing.

anyone think that MIB is starting to figure out he's a host? what was up with his wrist and bernards?

He isn't a host. He's just so unhinged from reality he isn't sure that he isn't a host and he cuts open his own arm to check for a port.

He's lost his goddamn mind and he doesn't trust anything anymore to be real. He doesn't trust that even he is real.

He isn't a host. He's just so unhinged from reality he isn't sure that he isn't a host and he cuts open his own arm to check for a port.

He's lost his goddamn mind and he doesn't trust anything anymore to be real. He doesn't trust that even he is real.
“ enough with the GameS already Ford”

He is artificial otherwise he would be dead from a long time..the question is if he was always artificial ( I think that) or they build "the man in black" at some point.
Dolores is programed to destroy the parks , he think Maive will kills her and become the new messiah.
Great show anyway, I really enjoy it

Back