Werdum challenges JDS for TWO fights

"This is the challenge I'm making for JDS, who is retarded"

<{anton}>

This just in - Dana White says fighters are being paid too much money. As proof, he sights that Werdum is willing to fight JDS for free !!!!

Junior is my all time fav heavyweight and i dislike werdum but i would favour werdum at this point although i hope jds smashes him.

"until someone tap or get knocked out, no time, no rounds, no stop to rest, nothing. Only when someone taps or gets knocked out, like old school."

lmoa!

UpstandingDosSantos.gif

Nice knockout, but welcome to the USADA era, breh.

I have Werdum x2 this time.

I'll believe it when the fight's official

JDS via murder

I want to see this fight now..Werdum has gotten better obviously since their first fight, especially standup but he still lacks ways to get a fight to the ground and he probably isn't gonna KO Junior

let's get this scheduled for March sometime then and hope this isn't just Werdum talking shit after turning down this fight recently

Stipe was active as f last year so he can sit on the sidelines until June or something

if jds has just been in a slump then JDS wins hands down. If JDS is a shell of his former self like in his last couple fights then werdum wins hands down.

Werdum has been calling JDS a homosexual. Now he pulls this shit.

Pretty bitch move by Werdum, ducking a chance to fight in the cage, and then making all this noise about having a closed-doors, NHB, no time limit fight.

If they do have a closed door fight, Werdum better hope JDS isn't prison-gay, because he will get straight fucked.

Who does he think he is, a Gracie?

JDS couldn't even finish gate keeper Rothwell. Plus Econoreem who lost to Browne of all people and without the help of the roids embarrassed him and knocked him the fuck out. JDS is done.
hes done but he just beat the current hw champ?

Back