Werdum challenges JDS for TWO fights

Out of the octagon? what a fuck is this? it sounds retarded....

And afterwards the winner will go to the other man's house and have sex with his wife.

vilsana.jpeg

fabricio-werdum.jpg

I got Werdum for this but if there is a finish in the sanctioned MMA fight then surely the second fight serves no purpose?

JDS should fight for the title, Werdum missed the opportunity to leapfrog him.

"Like in the old days, when I got massacared by a roided up Wand in training and picked up terrible striking habits that took a decade to unlearn"

I dunno about that. Werdum's striking has gotten to be really damn good. And JDS is not the monster he was when they fought the first time.

But I hope we get the fight on an upcoming card because this will be a lot of fun
LOL werdums striking is definitely not really damn good

I got Werdum for this but if there is a finish in the sanctioned MMA fight then surely the second fight serves no purpose?
Its more an 'alpha' thing. mano-a-mano... real fight behind closed doors, with no rounds no breaks - only one way to win is to render the other unconscious, or broken.

Its more an 'alpha' thing. mano-a-mano... real fight behind closed doors, with no rounds no breaks - only one way to win is to render the other unconscious, or broken.
I get all that but if one of them gets finished in the fight then they already answer the question of what's going to happen.

And afterwards the winner will go to the other man's house and have sex with his wife.

vilsana.jpeg

fabricio-werdum.jpg

Lol that's Junior's ex wife. Last I saw he was with some hottie. I think it might have been Paula Sacks come to think of it.

Lol that's Junior's ex wife. Last I saw he was with some hottie. I think it might have been Paula Sacks come to think of it.
I know that's also some random UFC girl, not Werdum's wife.

Back