Shoop Went to a Tim Kennedy seminar

I got to go to a Tim Kennedy seminar recently. It was a cool experience, the total event was about 3 hours. Kennedy is one energetic dude and engaging instructor. He did a good job making you feel like he cared about what he was doing and had some wicked humor. He even hung around after to shoot the shit with the people in attendance. Recommended to all the 6'5 280lbs specimens on this site.

View attachment 1033129
What are you doing with Salt Bae?

Haha I eagerly await my double yellows for the height infraction!
I'm jealous, with all the neck and back surgeries I've accumulated, I can only dream of going to a seminar such as yourself. I appreciate the thread, brother, This way I can live vicariously through others. Lol

Also I always liked Tim btw, the hate is definitely unwarranted.

I got to go to a Tim Kennedy seminar recently. It was a cool experience, the total event was about 3 hours. Kennedy is one energetic dude and engaging instructor. He did a good job making you feel like he cared about what he was doing and had some wicked humor. He even hung around after to shoot the shit with the people in attendance. Recommended to all the 6'5 280lbs specimens on this site.

View attachment 1033129

That’s bad ass bro! Tim Kennedy is a beast!!

View attachment 1033129
Holy shit he found him!
d8YPDr5.jpeg

Kennedy seems like a good dude from when I’ve heard him speak

View attachment 1033129

You're looking good, healthy specimen.

Thanks for sharing your pic.

View attachment 1033129
IMG_20240307_051901.jpg

View attachment 1033129

Very cool sir.
Did Tim still feel strong as an ox?

tell tim that YOU know what he and his squadron did in that village ......
<mma3>

also tims a little looney looney so i wouldnt hit the showers with him if you know what i mean.
if he says hey thats enough work out lets hit the shower, say "NO thats ok MY WIFE is waiting in the car"
or say I GOT TO GET HOME TO MY SEXY WIFE.

Now depending if theres people around he may try to peer pressure you
or BULLY you to get a shower. DONT FALL FOR IT. but dont question his manhood either, cause he may think you know something....
Plus i dont think you are 6 feet and thus tim will run over you.

IF HE DOES THIS, this is when you mentally play this song in your head, and swing for the fences

but all jokes aside
back out slowly or make a run for it.
but make sure you tell him you know about that village incident.

Last edited:
Back