Shoop Went to a Tim Kennedy seminar

Throwin Bombs

Chins fade, highlight reels don't.
@Green
Reaction score
I got to go to a Tim Kennedy seminar recently. It was a cool experience, the total event was about 3 hours. Kennedy is one energetic dude and engaging instructor. He did a good job making you feel like he cared about what he was doing and had some wicked humor. He even hung around after to shoot the shit with the people in attendance. Recommended to all the 6'5 280lbs specimens on this site.

1000006304.jpg

MOD EDIT: TEMPLATES ADDED
Untitled-1.png
STIuwFB.png
TGrCLVN.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I was about comment something about Tim's hairline but OP gets his head shaved by god. Also who is the dude in the suit?

Damn I was about comment something about Tim's hairline but OP gets his head shaved by god. Also who is the dude in the suit?
Yes hes got the expanding forehead going on. Haha yea, that choice was taken from me a few years ago. The guy in the suit was part of Kennedy's security detail. Someone's got to watch for Hitler while Tim rolls

I got to go to a Tim Kennedy seminar recently. It was a cool experience, the total event was about 3 hours. Kennedy is one energetic dude and engaging instructor. He did a good job making you feel like he cared about what he was doing and had some wicked humor. He even hung around after to shoot the shit with the people in attendance. Recommended to all the 6'5 280lbs specimens on this site.

View attachment 1033129
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not near big enough to be a Sherdoger.

Mods, we have an imposter!

Thanks for sharing btw even though you're not one of us.

View attachment 1033129

Awesome, bud! Tim's truly a real badass!

Back