Weirdest KO, Travis Lutter vs Marvin Eastman

I would say this back peddling, one footed, baby jab knocking out the “King of the Backyard Brawls” was weirder...
200.gif
"he had a few wines before because he didn't think he was fighting"

Cant fake a fall like that imo. Dude got cracked

Conor’s TKO of Poirer is much more suspect than TS’s

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDustin%2BPoirier%2B2%2B(1).gif

giphy.gif

what happened there looks fairly obvious, grazing left results in an elbow hitting the back of the head which knocks his equilibrium out of whack, and the moment he lands on his knees a couple of hammer fists to the side of the head with thunder and lightning behind them finish the job.

Was there not word that Eastman got KO'd something like 4 times in training camp or this fight
If this number is actually true, his team of coaches are truly bad people.

That ko was on the ultimate knockouts. He punched the fuck out of Eastman. You can hear the thud.

I've watched this replay so many times and I'm still to this day not convinced that Lutter's punch even landed.

tumblr_n5sfge0fKq1sdqajoo2_400.gif

IIRC Rogan has talked in his podcast how Eastman reportedly got knocked out twice in his training camp leading up to this fight. The punch grazed Eastman and it was lights out. That was why the fight was so uneventful before the KO, Eastman was scared of getting hit. Lutter was also scared bec. Eastman was known to be a better striker than he was.

If this number is actually true, his team of coaches are truly bad people.
I remember Rogan mentioned a number during a podcast even if it was just one I was thinking it's stupid putting a fighter out there that compromised, same case with Forrest before the Anderson fight

This was a weird one from the Bellator prelims this weekend. David Michaud vs Corey Davis. Looks like he clipped Davis with a back elbow on the way down...but also looked like landing on his ass stunned him.

Then who can forget Jared "The Monkey God" Brooks getting the self KO slam.

ExemplaryDishonestBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

Lmfao

Lutter really lobbed that overhand. Very uncharacteristic of him lol. I heard Eastman was concussed from sparring going into that fight

But how the punch landed or didn't land, it is a very weird one

Lutter really lobbed that overhand. Very uncharacteristic of him lol. I heard Eastman was concussed from sparring going into that fight

But how the punch landed or didn't land, it is a very weird one
People say he fell softly but it looks like his head bounces off the mat pretty hard.

I remember Rogan mentioned a number during a podcast even if it was just one I was thinking it's stupid putting a fighter out there that compromised, same case with Forrest before the Anderson fight
What happened with Forrest Griffin before Anderson Silva?

(I know this is an old post)

Back