Weirdest KO, Travis Lutter vs Marvin Eastman

I've watched this replay so many times and I'm still to this day not convinced that Lutter's punch even landed.

tumblr_n5sfge0fKq1sdqajoo2_400.gif

something obviously landed...watch is slam against the floor. it snapped back hard...but I can't see the punch land either...

this one always looked way fishy to me as well. even getting ko'd recently wont explain going down like that from a (not even really qualifying as a)glancing blow.

If he had been concussed during training camp that would explain it perfectly. A second concussion before the first one has fully healed is 5x worse than a regular concussion.

I've watched this replay so many times and I'm still to this day not convinced that Lutter's punch even landed.

theres two different replay angles in this

its pretty grungey but perhaps will motivate you to find a decent quality copy to see better

I have this particular card on dvd and have watched it several times on the big screen.
I find that hard to believe, as you can clearly see the punch land on the replay. It dinged right off Eastman’s right cheekbone.

Chuck also ran right into it while throwing punches
He did but it the velocity on punch and Chuck movement was minimal....and you'd think he got hit by a bat by the way he went down and flat out blank look on his face.

There is a guy that slept with a fucking leg kick, that was truly bizarre

Oh Beastman definitely took a dive.

Dana wanted so desperately to put over the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

Before Brock there was Travis Lutter.

He fell very softly and didn’t even bump his head. Also no contact after the hit. Def was agreed upon

LOL - that was goldy's comment right. Rogan came right back at after that comment.
It wasn't "The White Jordan", it was the "Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Joe!"

2825632-Mike-Goldberg-Quote-Travis-Lutter-is-like-the-Michael-Jordan-of.jpg

I’m remember the rumor, at the time, being that Eastman had been ko’d while training for the fight.

This was a weird one from the Bellator prelims this weekend. David Michaud vs Corey Davis. Looks like he clipped Davis with a back elbow on the way down...but also looked like landing on his ass stunned him.

Then who can forget Jared "The Monkey God" Brooks getting the self KO slam.

ExemplaryDishonestBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

Back