Weidman: "I was 100% ready to continue. Mousasi knows I would've finished him! His win was BS!"

Go home Chris, you're still drunk.

hi-res-5cab81eab06cf04873ff15ad8412b8d7_crop_north.jpg

There have been times I had to think about what month it is.

yeah

But its pretty hard to not know which month it is when you're fighting at a major MMA event and there's signs all over the place.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid or punch drunk... in which case you shouldnt be sanctioned to fight in the first place.

Weidman: "I am 100% delusional and out of my mind. Nothing I say makes any sense. Mousasi isn't even a good fighter, neither is Yoel. They both just got lucky."

Man, I was so high on teh Chris when he was coming up and when he beat Anderson, but the dude is starting to rival Cuckold for levels of salt. Disappointing. Moose was beating that ass, he's the one who really lost here. Teh Chris gets to bitch and moan that he was robbed, really Moose was robbed of a clean win.

Ok Whineman you rip off Eric Bana ugly cunt! You're 0-3 you bum, you should be cut from the UFC, USADA has ruined you and your career highlights are beating Anderson twice on a fluke both times!

I was so pissed when the fight was cancelled, because i knew MOUSASI WAS WHOOPING THAT ASS SON AND IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE WOULD FINISH HIM.....

That explains why Weidman had that 'mommy I wanna go home' face until he was told it wouldn't be a DQ.

Damn Weidman, back at it again with your Whine man

If his fine then why he act like a little bitch then ? If he wasn't acting up so much the doctor would have never stopped the fight.

<36> Weidman has suffered brain damage from that fight, still don't know what happend.

Hopefully he steps up? After you tried playing delirious bitch who didn't know the date but you were good and ready to go when they said you were done?

You wanted the dq win and got shut down with a loss. Eat it and live with it.

The Chris... <3>

It's a little different and much harder for Weidman to accept.
He thought he was on his way to being MW GOAT and maybe even beating Jones, to become the all time GOAT.
To lose 3 in a row, and lose to Mousasi (great fighter but not champ, not contender until he beat Weidman) is a big blow.
It's a tremendous fall from grace for Weidman.

He's still /sniffle...my boy...

I like Weidman but he definitely does some mental gymnastics to justify some of this stuff. Sure he COULD have won that fight, but that second round was CLEARLY not going in his favor, and nothing pointed to him turning it around. As always, he looked exhausted after the first.

itll be good if mousasi resigns with ufc and he can beat the fuck out of weidman and shut him up but realistically he will go to bellator

I think The Chris had a good chance to win the fight if it had continued, but I doubt he would have finished Moo Saucy or vice versa.

is he trying not to be the people's boy? because that's how you stop being people's boy.

Back