Weidman: "I was 100% ready to continue. Mousasi knows I would've finished him! His win was BS!"

I remember this fight twas a lovely February day

100 percent, problem was the stop in action and the drs being brought in. At that point they have to stop the fight, they cant let it continue for fighter safety. Now, should the fight have been halted to get to that point? thats a better argument

spotted brendan schaub

Haha, Gegard did nothing wrong. Even without the incident Moussasi would have beaten Weidman. Moussasi is just a terrible matchup for him. In the clinch, I would favour weidman.

Actually, there's a difference.

If you rewind a few years, Sherdog bros thought Weidman (and Cain) was literally unstoppable and unbeatable. I'm not questioning his talent, but there's a difference between respecting a fighter and acknowledging his skills/talents, and going crazy on a hype train that they will never lose and are invincible.

I don't feel like I should have had to explain that to you.

>if you rewind a few years, sherdog bros thought weidman was literally unstoppable

WTF are you talking about? 60% of this forum back then was silva cockriders that said the chris got lucky twice in a row, and that Machida and Vitor were gonna knock his head off

Pedro-Nobre-colar-cervical.jpg

Back