Weed v alcohol

I preffer an album that gives somewhat of the same feeling sans chemicals...

Don't really see a point to this debate because these two are not mutually exclusive, enjoy whichever is legal, use whichever you like responsibly, if you happen to like both and they are legal where you are, then do both at the same time safely.

here I sit bored and drinking; haven’t ever tried weed, curious about it...

So Sherbros, and kardashians, which is better, is smoking the dank worth it, or should i stick to the fru fru flavored vodka (caramel smirnoff FTW)
i cant smoke weed, i get too paranoid and think aliens are going to abduct me

If I had to choose, it would be weed. But not some fucking schwag, the good shit. However, I like my beers as well. I usually partake in both... simultaneously. It's been 7-8 years since I've been a single day without smoking. My lungs feel stronger than ever too.

TS, you should try crack cocaine and heroin. Much better than weed and alcohol.

here I sit bored and drinking; haven’t ever tried weed, curious about it...

So Sherbros, and kardashians, which is better, is smoking the dank worth it, or should i stick to the fru fru flavored vodka (caramel smirnoff FTW)

Depends on what you're looking for and how you respond to it. Here I, too, sit bored drinking but I'd never swap it for weed. Weed in any amount (unless edibles) gets me useless and paranoid. Paralyzed. I hate that feeling. Alcohol gets me enthusiastic about life and Skyrim.

why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

I wish weed was legal here. I have no desire to smoke, but I'd probably enjoy a brownie on friday nights instead of getting drunk. That way I can chill out and then still make it to the gym Saturday morning. I almost never drink during the week, but it's pretty much burned into my brain that I have to get drunk friday and saturday. I'd really like to not drink as much purely for health reasons and I think getting high would help curb it.

Depends on what you're looking for and how you respond to it. Here I, too, sit bored drinking but I'd never swap it for weed. Weed in any amount (unless edibles) gets me useless and paranoid. Paralyzed. I hate that feeling. Alcohol gets me enthusiastic about life and Skyrim.
I typically drink and play mario maker on super expert... until I have to kick it down to expert, I stop when I can no longer beat expert levels

Smoking tobacco is about the worst thing you can do to your lungs. Vaping tobacco is better, but you're still getting the nicotine which is the issue. Vaping weed is the healthiest, though not enough research has been done.

TS should try edibles. No smoke at all and way healthier than drinking. Not to mention none of the calories. The fact he is drinking vodka alone on a Thursday suggests this is a daily activity. For his own sake he should see if he can get into a feel good state using weed instead.
Not a daily activity, I work turns, swing shift if you will. Yesterday (Thursday) was my last work day, tied one on after work, parted our ways. I went home, wife was asleep, decided to stay up, drink a bit, watch the new true grit and play mario maker.
I also hurt my back deadlifting 315 and unless prescribed pain pills will get me fired from work

TLDR; my Friday night was last night.

Well you could try it an see if you like it

Although I believe the Republicans in the senate/house just killed legal pot? So it's a crime I think

Well you could try it an see if you like it

Although I believe the Republicans in the senate/house just killed legal pot? So it's a crime I think

Depends what state you are in. Supposedly Republicans are in favor of states rights.

I typically drink and play mario maker on super expert... until I have to kick it down to expert, I stop when I can no longer beat expert levels

Same for me and Rocket League. I play it till the first controller damages the floor/wall. Then it's non-competitive shit.

Nobody smokes a joint and wakes up in a ditch after having killed a family of 4 in a horrific car accident.

781.png

But yeah it depends on your goals. Eating anything and watching a movie/show I'd go with weed. Social setting and eating something like a burger/steak I'd go beer.

I'm an alcohol guy between those two. I've also never tried weed, I've wondered about it now and again. However, anyone I know that does it, still acts like teenagers when anyone mentions weed. It's really weird to see late 20-early 30 year olds act like that. I know I could never ask any of them because they would never let it go.

i Buy weed with my dad at the shop now since it’s legal . So weird but awesome.

Back