Weed v alcohol

Go with the smirnoff. Why? I don’t know, there’s just something angelic about being drunk that weed can never bring. I suppose it’s all subjective though.

I would change the brand of vodka, seeing a lot Smirnoff ads with the tagline, ''labels are for bottles'' in short, giving their backing to the gheys and mentally ill guys with tits, I can't be having that nonsense, go with grey goose or Stoli instead.
<TheDonald>

I would change the brand of vodka, seeing a lot Smirnoff ads with the tagline, ''labels are for bottles'' in short, giving their backing to the gheys and mentally ill guys with tits, I can't be having that nonsense, go with grey goose or Stoli instead.
<TheDonald>
I usually get Bowman’s, to be honest. Not sure if it’s a national thing, cause it's made here in Fairfax, but it’s cheap and strong. I'm never sure the national price of things like that, but vodka and cigarettes are cheap as hell here as they're produced here.

I do both, I have a drink or two on a day or two a week, other nights I usually have a bong. It's a cost effective way of being buzzed for life. No time to build tolerance much on either.

Doing both at the same time is real value for money but only short term as tolerance builds quick.

It's like having two girlfriends. If you have em together it's great but they start to feed off each other and gang up on you. You gotta keep em mostly separate so they're both working for your attention.

Hmm that’s pretty interesting; although having statted the drink at 29 I can say that I used to get FUCKED up on a 750ml of wine and within a month or two it wasn’t doing the job, so perhaps tolerance builds somewhat quickly no matter the substance?
I'm telling you the weed and wine combo is where it's at.

I usually get Bowman’s, to be honest. Not sure if it’s a national thing, cause it's made here in Fairfax, but it’s cheap and strong. I'm never sure the national price of things like that, but vodka and cigarettes are cheap as hell here as they're produced here.
<mma4> whatever works dude, I just wouldn't buy Smirnoff, because it backs something I don't agree with, same as I don't buy Nike for backing shit I didn't like either.

<mma4> whatever works dude, I just wouldn't buy Smirnoff, because it backs something I don't agree with, same as I don't buy Nike for backing shit I didn't like either.
Oh, TS said he worked the smirnofff is why I brought it up in the first place. It’s definitely not my brand. Was just meaning vodka in general.

Hmm that’s pretty interesting; although having statted the drink at 29 I can say that I used to get FUCKED up on a 750ml of wine and within a month or two it wasn’t doing the job, so perhaps tolerance builds somewhat quickly no matter the substance?

Yeah definitely in my experience including going the other way, I'v been pretty much teetotal since Uni(so more than 15 years) but on the odd occasion I have something alcoholic it gets me plastered incredibly easily now.

Honestly I just avoid anything naturally addictive as I seem to have a tendency towards it, the three S's are enough there.

A former pothead friend of mine was talking to a coworker of ours who vapes... the vaper had a lot of new health issues, former pothead asked him “you know what your lungs are designed for? Air” boom! Mic drop!

That being said, I’ve smoked 6 or seven times (tobacco) in my life... that shit burns a bit... my wife remarked the other day about asking a friend of mine if he had any weed cuz she was stressed out, she’s “never” smoked weed... yeah, I don’t believe her either
Thanks for the answer bro, I know who I need to party with. Haha

Smoking tobacco is about the worst thing you can do to your lungs. Vaping tobacco is better, but you're still getting the nicotine which is the issue. Vaping weed is the healthiest, though not enough research has been done.

TS should try edibles. No smoke at all and way healthier than drinking. Not to mention none of the calories. The fact he is drinking vodka alone on a Thursday suggests this is a daily activity. For his own sake he should see if he can get into a feel good state using weed instead.

alcohol for clubbing/girls/any social events with people you mostly dont know

weed for bro hangouts/nature trips/sex

If you're an alcoholic, hide it behind a sophisticated taste for single malt whiskeys.

Hide it behind charisma and self deprecation.

As to TS I do both often at the same time.

Weed helps me write, whiskey helps me perform. Take that as an analogy if you must.

Weed all day. I can enjoy alcohol, but there are so many side effects, whereas weed really has none for me.

Booz is fun but it doesn’t relax me. Weed used to but then started making me paranoid

Why choose one over the other?

It's like asking if you should choose to eat breakfast or lunch today.

23032721_1469032673225315_5480738901026111243_n.jpg

I think they go well together, like peaches and cream, burger and fries, Ronda and Travis..

I personally only enjoy serious drinking if im doing something fun. Otherwise it's uninteresting and depressing. Since you're by yourself i'd say stick to pot.

Alcohol gets more expensive.

And everything is pretty much illegal once youre hammered ( cant drive anywhere and cant even walk around in public )

Weed is cheaper and makes everything more enjoyable. ( sex, food, tv/movies, nature )

Ill go with alcohol on this one

Go with whatever trends towards functionality.

Back