We post our reactions to Tyrons #TAKEOVER of the UFC this Saturday!

Voted for Obama both times fyi

In celebration, I will wear a Platinum kit until UFC 210.

you have to be a special kind of retard to green text on sherdog.

latest

Me as i watch Wonderboy and El Cuckuy beaten down.

I will never understand how if you dislike a "non-black" fighter, the debate consists of if he is overrated or not, fought any truly worthy opponents, is cocky or a bigmouth or has truer/better skills than everyone else but if you dislike a "BLACK FIGHTER" then you are just a damned racist. I once got into a heated argument with a contractor (who happened to be black) and he said that I was only arguing with him because he was black... I responded, truthfully, "no, it is because you are an A-hole!" When a black guy automatically starts in with "racist this" and "racist that" it is usually because he has more of a problem with being black than anyone else. You are a fighter, fight. Hype yourself and fight but don't tell me that I don't like you because you are black. I really don't care but NOW I don't mind watching you get your whining but whipped. Not because you are black but because you are acting like a real A-hole.

P.s. Do you really think Dana is going to go,"Woodley's right, I am being racist. Here you go, here's a boat load of money?"
but you only think he's an asshoel in the first place, because he is black. If a white person said similar things you wouldn't have argued with him in the first place... perhaps

The guys you mentioned have all fought the UFC has put in front of them!!! Just hope this fight isn't a draw so the well deserved MAIA finally gets a shot !!!

Good advice! He should do something to get ur attention.

Consider the fight hyped!
Woodley is a genius.
The fight isn't hyped, you just have a guy whining about being black. I will be watching Khabib vs Ferguson and Hunt vs Reem. Without both of those fights, I'm reading about what happens to Wonderboy and Woodley on Sherdog's "play by play." If that is his "trying to hype the fight" routine, it is weak and is the very reason I have never watched anything with a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton speech in it. (Mr. Deeds excluded. Sharpton was good in that one.)

but you only think he's an asshoel in the first place, because he is black. If a white person said similar things you wouldn't have argued with him in the first place... perhaps
I'm going to guess that you don't know the contracting world. I deal with all kinds of people and I don't care what color you are as long as you do what you say you are going to do or what you are paid to do in a timely fashion. The guy let me down a few times and was paid handsomely for services he didn't complete. When I complained, he pulled out the "race card."

By the way, how old are you that you would assume that without knowing the situation? If you automatically choose a side because a person is a certain color, I think, that makes you a racist, as well. No matter how politically correct we all claim to be, we all are a little racist when it comes to our lives. It is in our DNA and genetic make-up to be but we build up a tolerance and acceptance for each other and it helps us get passed it. If you are black, don't hate being black and quit thinking that everyone hates you for it, too. If you are white, don't deny your "whiteness" and quit trying to bend over backwards to prove to everyone that you are not a racist. It's almost as if you are looking down on people thinking that you have to show them that you are "down on their level", too. If you don't like black people or white people or purple people, I really don't care, as long as you don't try and do something that affects my family or myself.

I'm going to guess that you don't know the contracting world. I deal with all kinds of people and I don't care what color you are as long as you do what you say you are going to do or what you are paid to do in a timely fashion. The guy let me down a few times and was paid handsomely for services he didn't complete. When I complained, he pulled out the "race card."

By the way, how old are you that you would assume that without knowing the situation? If you automatically choose a side because a person is a certain color, I think, that makes you a racist, as well.
couldn't get further than that, sorry... I tried.

All I gotta say is that I asserted a 'possibility'... saying "perhaps", but you ran with the ball on quite the tangent didn't you. Ultra defensive, inability to detect humor, making things personal... 10/10 racist confirmed

Back