We post our reactions to Tyrons #TAKEOVER of the UFC this Saturday!

Yeah we get it, you live vicariously through him. Did you identify with him like this when he ducked Hector.

The fight isn't hyped, you just have a guy whining about being black. I will be watching Khabib vs Ferguson and Hunt vs Reem. Without both of those fights, I'm reading about what happens to Wonderboy and Woodley on Sherdog's "play by play." If that is his "trying to hype the fight" routine, it is weak and is the very reason I have never watched anything with a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton speech in it. (Mr. Deeds excluded. Sharpton was good in that one.)

Sure you wont watch it.
sure ..........

couldn't get further than that, sorry... I tried.

All I gotta say is that I asserted a 'possibility'... saying "perhaps", but you ran with the ball on quite the tangent didn't you. Ultra defensive, inability to detect humor, making things personal... 10/10 racist confirmed
Not defensive but extremely sick and tired of people tossing accusations of racism out carelessly not caring that masses of our PC morons eat it up and run around repeating it as if it is the truth. Why can't someone just be disliked because someone thinks they are an idiot and not blame it on the color of their skin? Also, if you noticed, I said WE ARE ALL RACIST to a certain extent. It is hard for people to admit but it is the truth. If all you were doing was "trolling" though, you got me.

Not defensive but extremely sick and tired of people tossing accusations of racism out carelessly not caring that masses of our PC morons eat it up and run around repeating it as if it is the truth. Why can't someone just be disliked because someone thinks they are an idiot and not blame it on the color of their skin? Also, if you noticed, I said WE ARE ALL RACIST to a certain extent. It is hard for people to admit but it is the truth. If all you were doing was "trolling" though, you got me.
a man of color called u racist.... and you're here bragging about how you shut him off for being an asshole... boy, if you worked for me you'd be bitchslapped and fired 2 years ago not matter how good you think you are with your easily replaceable middle-class blue collar skills.

peace dude.

by that I mean fuck off.

peace.

a man of color called u racist.... and you're here bragging about how you shut him off for being an asshole... boy, if you worked for me you'd be bitchslapped and fired 2 years ago not matter how good you think you are with your easily replaceable middle-class blue collar skills.

peace dude.

by that I mean fuck off.

peace.
Now who is ultra sensitive? This is how a conversation usually deteriorates with someone who is "race sensitive" and not comfortable in their own skin: Defensive posturing and resorting to caveman like behavior (bitchslapping? really?)

You can't accept my opinion of the guy's work habits or performance and automatically defend him because he is black? Like your avatar, you are weak in the mind and your soul. Man up, son.

I sure, as hell, will watch it. If I'm paying for the card, I'm watching and recording the whole thing.
Khabib and Ferg off... now I'm not watching. I will read about it later tonight on Sherdog's "play-by-play."

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

That was an awful fight and woodley certainly didn't win

> TFW Woodley JUST won the belt just over 7 months ago and he's ALREADY on his SECOND title defense

>TFW Woodley is fighting the BEST his division offers

>TFW muh white privilege guys like Connie, Bisping, etc get love for #DUCKING, but Woodley gets h8

PS: We ALL know the UFC is rooting for Wonderlad, but Tyron is gonna blow it up in their face via swift right hand

Either way, post YOUR reactions to the INCOMING T-Wood MMA #TAKEOVER:

giphy.gif

We're already a few Tyron ''Black Fedor'' Woodley fans in here. No need to alienate Colin fans.

You need to get over the fact that Connie ethered the brazilian GOAT in eleven seconds.

P8NJk2v.gif

I won't stop hating until he's dethroned.

Back