WE Need to support UFC no matter what, we can't let this sport die guys Buy PPVs

Serious, a lot of you guys enjoy UFC but yet bitch about ti dying and about Dana White, I bitch about Dana talking stupid stuff but never hope for the Downfall of UFC.

As much of a loud mouth and liar Dana is he is still in control of the UFC operations and put it on the map without his idea this sport would be done.

If UFc goes on or sells to a Chinese billionaire the sport will pretty much be done in a few years.

Is that what you want? stop bashing this company and just support it as much as possible try to save from your check and buy the ppvs, so each PPV does more than 750 thousand ppv buys, we need the sport to blossom

Don't let Dana White jump ship to Boxing for good

What came to mind was everyone all hyped and happen the UFC was for sale and the Fretita Brothers were selling. Everyone thought fighter pay would get better, they'd be more secure, better cards etc. Well that didn't happen, fighter bonuses are gone , stupid matches are being made, too many interm belts, guys like Moose and Macdonald gone. All while better treatment of fighters signed with WME ImG as their agents.

I'll buy PPVs , cuz I love the sport and find it hypocritical to bitch about fighter pay while streaming illegally. However PPVs will be gone within ten years , bigger tv contracts and FPass will take over that market. Only if the UFC gets their shit together.

BTW, don't agree with your Dana theory. He's the front man now , doing what he's told. Think his input as far as company decisions go are less and less. They've put him in a position to take the crap for the next couple of years while they make changes that piss off the public. That's why he's making even more coin than ever. In the end, he can be blamed as the fall guy so WME can play the big hero and make nice after pissing off the public for a couple of years. This is done in big business, nothing new and very well played

I would love for ppv to die. Id like to see it on espn or some other channel.

BRUH, THEY HAVE 500 MILLION TO OFFER A.J WTF U TRIPPING ON !?!??!
images

Relax the UFC is doing great!
50% of people screaming the UFC is dying are trolls the other 50% have zero understanding of business and simply throw out stats that are out of context or incorrect. Notice the UFC has been dying for 20 years.

100%.

People on the internet bitch about everything. It's their outlet for hate and frustration. Only like 30% of this forum is people that come here for rational discussion.

I agree some cards are watered down. Guess what? I dont buy them. I still watch them though so who the fuck cares?

Fuck the UFC. I wanted real top fighters competing to prove who's the best. Now we got unscripted WWE, with storylines and Twitter beefs, where belts and title are almost meaningless. Ufc cant die fast enough as it would prove you can't just sell people hype. Sadly casuals are proving otherwise.

Fuck the UFC. I wanted real top fighters competing to prove who's the best. Now we got unscripted WWE, with storylines and Twitter beefs, where belts and title are almost meaningless. Ufc cant die fast enough as it would prove you can't just sell people hype. Sadly casuals are proving otherwise.

Then dont watch bitch.

Just move on.

Also, everything you said is complete bullshit.

But just watch Boxing or NFL or some shit. Go away.

I think it should die, it is a joke and not anything like it was 8-10 yeara ago.

UFC might struggle under new management but MMA will live on. No worries.

I've never seen so many supposed fans that want to see a product die.

Ufc need to change not the fans

PPv is a stupid model

Keep torrenting guys and girls

Serious, a lot of you guys enjoy UFC but yet bitch about ti dying and about Dana White, I bitch about Dana talking stupid stuff but never hope for the Downfall of UFC.

As much of a loud mouth and liar Dana is he is still in control of the UFC operations and put it on the map without his idea this sport would be done.

If UFc goes on or sells to a Chinese billionaire the sport will pretty much be done in a few years.

Is that what you want? stop bashing this company and just support it as much as possible try to save from your check and buy the ppvs, so each PPV does more than 750 thousand ppv buys, we need the sport to blossom

Don't let Dana White jump ship to Boxing for good

Sorry.

Criminal plumber manlets have taken over. I’m a GSP/Shogun/Couture Guy. Pro wrestling is much better nowadays.

LOL. No. They'll never get a penny from me as long as Dana is a part of it.

Never bought a PPV in 10+ years and not going to buy a PPV.

I attend live events when they are in the country and it's actually a decent card, that's enough.

The UFC have moved away from relying on PPV buys to finance them. 10 years ago PPV revenue was the majority of their income stream, that is just not the case now. PPV was a dead model at least 5 years ago and now its just a stupid business practice to rely on them for anything but incidentals.

In this "UFC is dying, we need to support them" fantasy world, you would be better off buying all the products shown during the commercial breaks of their FOX cards to make sure sponsors want UFC on television so they can get the deals that actually keep the company running.

Also, again, the UFC as a company both with Zuffa and WME decided that selling 300k half assed PPVs at 65$ was a better business decision than selling 600k good PPVs at 50$, who are we as stupid MMA fans (as DFW likes to remind us) to question such solid business plans as insulting fans and telling them they dont understand the sport when they dont want to buy your ever increasingly overpriced watered down PPV events?

Back