We learned so much tonight

1. Joshua is better than Fury
2. Jones would have beaten Francis
3. Usyk will beat Fury because he beat Joshua who just beat Ngannou

Any other facts I've missed that were discovered after the event?
Lol, how does Francis getting beat in a boxing match have anything to do with Jones beating him?

I've always agreed Jones would beat Francis but i don't think today's result really indicated it.
It's a different sport and Joshua hits extremely hard
It's unlikely Saint Jones finishes him the same way

Nothing.your wrote... Not one thing you wrote is anywhere factual.
Aj has been boxing for years. He's one of the top. That does not mean Jones who's never actually knocked someone out with a punch , will beat francis. In mma,

Boxing math does not work , just like mma math doesn't. Usyk has an up hill battle to face against fury.

Aj has a chance against fury, after that show, expect fury to train properly if they fight one a other.

We learned what happens when you underestimate a world class boxer.

Queue the line of confused simpletons who can't perceive the joke...

MMA/Boxing Math doesn't really work. Fury likely didn't take Francis seriously. Joshua is probably better overall than Fury but Fury has the size, durability and awkwardness that can give him problems.

Outside of the money, I never want to see a MMA fighter box again though. It always makes them look bad. To my knowledge, we haven't had a single MMA fighter go over and do well yet. Boxers know to stay out of MMA. I wish MMA fighters knew to stay out of boxing.

Lol, how does Francis getting beat in a boxing match have anything to do with Jones beating him?

It doesn't prove it, but it certainly shows that someone with good striking fundamentals (as Jones has) has a lot less to fear from Ngannou than someone who doesn't.

Back