We have no defence against an EMP attack.

good joke! U are joking yes???

Nope. It will also be used to launch space fighters eventually.

Perhaps you missed the news, but they are creating a new branch of the military, and it is called the space corp.

We have no idea if they are armed or not?

Sounds like we better panic. Maybe nuke them.
Sounds like we should do no nothing to appease you turds because we are always 100% safe and any type of thought provocation that includes us being a victim from an enemy is seen as warmongering and or scare tactics fueled propaganda by you leftists.

The US couldn't even defend their entire political system against 250k worth of facebook ads.
Who could? This is new enemy territory.

I guarantee in the next election things will be different, however our enemies may try newer tactics as well.

Yea first you need to get past the drug traffickers and human traffickers from Mexico, the gangs of LA, Chicago, and New York. The Cubans in Florida. The Mormons who all think their daddy should be their next husband. And the crazy gun nuts.

Get past that and you have to deal with a country that spends more on the military than every other nation combined on earth.

Whats funny is we all do our own things but if you come at us, we bang. bros.

Do we have a defence against a nuclear attack? Not really. BAH GAWD.

Ts should read 1 second after it's about exactly this. Pretty good read

Not without the proper protective spells, no.

Nope. It will also be used to launch space fighters eventually.

Perhaps you missed the news, but they are creating a new branch of the military, and it is called the space corp.

anybody with even an iota of a scientific brain will tell that shooting satellites orbiting the earth from the moon is a retarded idea. who da fuck told you this would be remotely feasible or ideal?

the moon is on average about 380k kilometers away from earth (as far as 405k clicks).
high orbit distance for satellites is about 36k kilometers from earth's surface.

there's no point in shooting down anything from the moon to any satellite orbiting earth because it's a lot easier and closer (and safer) to shoot it from earth's surface. The most ideal would be to arm satellites to take out other satellites.

Last I heard Space Corps program got canned. We do have the Air Force Space Command so if we are sending any Armed Forced into space it'll be through them as of now.

This EMP expert apparently slept through the Cuban Missile Crisis, but yeah I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's ahead of the US military curve

Yea first you need to get past the drug traffickers and human traffickers from Mexico, the gangs of LA, Chicago, and New York. The Cubans in Florida. The Mormons who all think their daddy should be their next husband. And the crazy gun nuts.

Get past that and you have to deal with a country that spends more on the military than every other nation combined on earth.

Whats funny is we all do our own things but if you come at us, we bang. bros.

What a bizzare rant lol

If anyone EMP attack takes out Sherdog, there will be no way for all of North Americas 6'4 230lb Alpha Male Geniuses to communicate with each other. We would be doomed!

Or titties. Hence my new titties for peace platform.

I mean who can aim a gun when titties are distracting you?

Instead of gun free zones, we need free titty zones. Free those titties, save a life

@Limbo Pete

I demand a better cringe gif for posts like this.

EMPs are not the great "kill anything and everything electronic and send us back to the stoneage" weapon people seem to think that it is. I don't have time today to argue backed up with sources, but the fear is all unfounded

Source: I'm an electrical engineer who's played with EMPs and faraday cages in college. 95% of things come right back to life like nothing worse than a power plug pulled after the EMP wave is removed/ended

anybody with even an iota of a scientific brain will tell that shooting satellites orbiting the earth from the moon is a retarded idea. who da fuck told you this would be remotely feasible or ideal?

the moon is on average about 380k kilometers away from earth (as far as 405k clicks).
high orbit distance for satellites is about 36k kilometers from earth's surface.

there's no point in shooting down anything from the moon to any satellite orbiting earth because it's a lot easier and closer (and safer) to shoot it from earth's surface. The most ideal would be to arm satellites to take out other satellites.

Last I heard Space Corps program got canned. We do have the Air Force Space Command so if we are sending any Armed Forced into space it'll be through them as of now.

Are you familiar with how triangulation works?

What happens when someone takes out your sattelite, you use for triangulation?

Are you familiar with how triangulation works?

What happens when someone takes out your sattelite, you use for triangulation?

What on earth (or moon) does this have anything to do with your cacameemee suggestion of destroying satellites from the moon?

The US owns a little less than half of all the satellites up there. If you add the satellites of all our allies (Europe, Australia) and it's probably 75-80% of all the satellites out there. What are you worried about? Should any country develop the capability and arsenal to knock out all of these satellites rest assured that the US will have the capability to knock out all the remaining ones.

I never said anything about shooting satellites from the moon, and the guy in the interview didn't either.
I mentioned the interview as i was hoping it would start a general discussion on EMPs, but i knew there was a good chance everything the guy was saying would get criticized instead.
Look at the video i posted, he seems to know what he's talking about and he also writes about the subject.
I never knew he was a charlatan and i'm so glad some of you have put me right about it all. Who'd of thought everything he was saying was total crap!
I get it now, we're not supposed to believe anything anyone on the telly says then?

Back