WBC has a special Money Belt for the Mayweather-McGregor fight

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...ther-v-mcgregor-fight-gets-money-belt-w499279

According to WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman, who revealed the belt at Wednesday's pre-fight press conference, the belt consists of 3,360 diamonds, 600 sapphires, 300 emeralds and is made out of alligator leather.

DH8gpHdUAAAy-fS.jpg

DH8Q290VYAAQvwD.jpg

DH8gqWYUMAA9WAD.jpg

FdHuaYJ.jpg

Can the WBC lose any more legitimacy? Their "most expensive" belt ever for a glorified exhibition match? <puh-lease75><1>

"money belt" also sounds ridiculous. Jesus christ this is such a joke

Ufc fans getting to glance at our superior ring girls.

Do they get their 2% for providing this belt?

Nice of the WBC to put "MONEY" on Floyd's belt in advance so he doesn't have to add his nickname to it after the fight is over.

straight up wwe circus shit

It sounds ridiculous until you actually see it. Then bam!The best looking belt you've all ever seen.

It sounds ridiculous until you actually see it. Then bam!The best looking belt you've all ever seen.

I agree. Seems corny when you first hear it, but once you look at it, it will be quite a trophy for Floyd's collection.

I agree. Seems corny when you first hear it, but once you look at it, it will be quite a trophy for Floyd's collection.

A win over a 0-1 boxer isn't much of a trophy. <26> Should the WBC start giving out trophies for holding doors, and going potty all by yourself. I mean where does it end? McGregor's name on the belt, doesn't help either. <{clintugh}>

Oh, it'll be a trophy, alright.

A reminder of easy work and a huge payday.

I don't get it at all. not every fight has to be for a belt, at this one serves no purpose anyway. the only way it could possibly mean the tiniest thing is if Conor won so he could brag he got the Money belt by beating Money Mayweather. Kind of like back when ted dibiase had the million dollar belt.

it would never be defended, and it serves no purpose. Maybe the WBC just wanted to have their name attached to the event, and this was the only way.

On a side not, those corona girls are seriously subpar. and they are no better in person. they are both nice enough though

Back