Ways women could beat men in a fight?

Hit you with a frying pan. Stick their heels in your feet then hit you in the face with a brick. Wait til your asleep then beat you with a claw hammer. Spray you in the eyes with perfume then stab you in the nuts. Spray your hair with perfume then light your head on fire. Wait til your standing outside a bar then drop an anvil on your head. Run you over with a pick up truck. Put poisonous snakes in your bath. Spike your drink and tie you to a railway track. Bash you on the head with a baseball bat. Push you in front of traffic. Open the tiger cage while your at the zoo. Stab you in the head with a hairbrush then use a deoderant flamethrower to burn your face off. Put dynamite in your lunch box. Suffocate you with their hairy armpits. Stick a pillowcase over your head and dump you in a KKK uniform somewhere in Compton. Become a major cocaine dealer and have her goons put chainsaws in you.

I always tell my wife to go for the 4 balls, eyeballs and balls. then drive a stiletto heel through their skull if it's life or death.

I've known a few women who seemed to favor this approach ...
tumblr_n3xzz1d36X1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Like real men or mayberry-type men. Very different scenarios.

Tell him he's got a tiny dick.

It's all over.

Mace in the face

Kick to the groin

Finger in the eye.

Don't know how any woman could survive that attack.

If we are talking about an average guy or an average sherdogger

msui2ve.gif

versus a trained woman with fight cardio she can win by simply avoiding the guys initial rush and letting him gas himself within the first minute. It really only takes that long for the initial adrenalin dump to leave a guy completely gassed and near helpless. She could then secure a RNC and put him down.

There are just few instances an equally trained and ready woman can beat a man without a weapon even if she lands a perfect shot. A perfect nut shot where the guy buckles over briefly where she then immediately catches him with the Holly Holm/Ronda shin to head, kick would be perfect.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Pull guard

Triangle choke

{<tongue}

win-win

Child support is very effective.

Probably a groin shot then go to town on that mother fucker.

Women don't have to beat a man hand to hand. They can just wait a day, then tweet out that their target sexual assaulted them. Then watch as he loses his job, family, reputation, life. Everything.

I could see that 6'9 model/kickboxer who sparred with Rumble LHK'ing some unsuspecting dudes into bolivian, but other than those kind of edge cases, it's pretty much the same sneaky/dirty/lucky options we've always been left with.

I could buy it in film (properly written) much more readily than real life just because the level of skill the woman has to have to match even an average untrained jabroni is easier to write into her backstory than to actually achieve.

Back