Ways women could beat men in a fight?

I know a few women who've trained for years, consistently and they couldn't fight off most dudes their weight let alone near the average. There is near zero power, it's embarrassing.

Not all, like I said I know one killer, bit she's certainly the exception.

Im 170lbs and fairly strong, my first time at a local Jiu Jitsu place I was tossed around the mats by a 4'11 120lb woman. I was effectively her bitch for 40mins of rolling.

Here (check the hashtag)

images
They should both be shot.

Her for being a cunt and him to be put out of his misery.

bare hands women have no chance, they need weapons, at least a knife or a broken bottle

With surprise, a good feint and a little luck? Maybe. Better if the guy is wasted or in terrible physical shape. Unfortunately the bad guy is rarely surprised because he’s the one initiating the attack. And he won’t reach for her. He’ll drop her quick. If she aware of her surroundings and uses active eyes she can avoid. Better if she’s also armed and trained. All this is just my opinion.

I was shocked how little resistance the women could offer once we made contact and we were naturally holding back. A few women had trained in a Gracie family school for a few years and all kickboxed, two professionally. This was before Krav Maga was big around here. I’d be interested in how that would fare.

Yeah, there's a reason why you can scour the internets, watch a ton of girl vs girl fights and hardly find any where there's any serious damage inflicted. And when there is, it's because one girl fell awkwardly or something.

And we know about guy vs guy fights. That 10 to 15 times more testosterone has real effects.

Man, the only thing more humiliating than someone posting a picture with that caption is having it go viral on the internet. Daniel is now known world wide as a friend-zoned beta.

Also lol at the term "friend date." I assume it's like a regular date where the dude spends a ton of money taking a girl all over town but in a "friend date" the girl doesn't reciprocate with any physical intimacy and it doesn't get you closer to winning her over. What a genius idea. It's like getting a "friend loan" where you borrow money just the same you just don't have to pay it back. Why didn't anyone think of this before?

Also love the hashtag. As if she didn't make it PERFECTLY clear she had no interest in the dude with the body of the post.
Man, I felt bad for the dude when that went viral.

I'd start being nihilistic if that happened to me in my teen years.

Im 170lbs and fairly strong, my first time at a local Jiu Jitsu place I was tossed around the mats by a 4'11 120lb woman. I was effectively her bitch for 40mins of rolling.

Yeah in fairness my experience is mainly in striking arts. Also I'm big etc so I've never matched up against a similar size woman.

I'm guessing you're either blind, or missing some arms or legs?

I'm guessing you're either blind, or missing some arms or legs?

You can be a really good grappler when blind. Typically the opponent of the blind person is not allowed to break contact.

You sound like a pussy.

No offence.

Offering head then biting the c!ck off. And spitting it out.

Castrating a man
Eye gouge
Etc

My wife once clawed me with a solid eye gouge while play fighting. I was virtually defenseless after that, she could have done as she pleased. Thank goodness she’s a gentle soul and didn’t pay me back for all those times I accidentally KO’d her while play fighting.

-Get other guys to white knight and beat the other guy, esp. security or cops. Most prone to white knightery, getting them on your side is like getting a magical golem to slay your foes
-use weapons
-surprise attack with a combination of 1+2

Basically anything a smaller weaker dude would do to beat another dude

Back