Watch this fine upstanding Israeli policeman at work

You'd be OK if Russia militarily occupied the US, and shot civilians that tried to resist? You would be sympathetic to the occupying, oppressive force, and not the people under illegal military rule?

the issue is islam and the fact that most palestinians are sunnis with large amount supporting expanionist and jihadi groups and want israel gone. if the shoe was to be flipped Israel would not exist if palestinians were nuclear armed and had the land and power israel has and if instead jews lost the 1947 war (that muslim arabs started by way) and instead jews only had the west bank. That is the issue.

I think real reason people dislike israel is because they believe jews have power throughout world and trying to takeover world so they see attacking israel as way to hurt jews. Because truth is i have never met anyone who is not a muslim who actually really does love muslims or palestinians and would prefer to live in palestine over israel. If you have some issue with your government giving money to israel that is fine since it is your government money but i cannot understand the israel bashing and pretending palestinians are all victim.

Last edited:
Back