Watch this fine upstanding Israeli policeman at work

I doubt Israel will exist in 50 years given how fast their Arab population is growing.

This is something I noted on this board a year ago. There were many guys here that totally debunked that theory citing how much the "muslim birthrate has slowed down, muslim infact mortality rate is higher etc etc."

Ok

If they seen the same group of people pretend babies were bombs and witnessed their fellow citizen blow up because of that .

Um yeah,

Would anyone take a baby for a walk on the dmz between n and s Korea ?
So they felt so threatened by that couple running away from them that they casually tossed a stun grenade? Seems stupid, pointless and unprofessional.

More plausible explanation is that they're assholes who do this kind of stuff regularly, explaining the casualness of the assault.

What the fuck does North Korea have to do with this? You know there are children living in Israel who are Palestinian, correct? They're not trespassing or doing anything illegal. Seems to me that you'll defend anyone attacking any muslim for any reason.

Welcome to the game.
tumblr_lr4x4vJ7pk1qdy1rro1_500.jpg

So they felt so threatened by that couple running away from them that they casually tossed a stun grenade? Seems stupid, pointless and unprofessional.

More plausible explanation is that they're assholes who do this kind of stuff regularly, explaining the casualness of the assault.

What the fuck does North Korea have to do with this? You know there are children living in Israel who are Palestinian, correct? They're not trespassing or doing anything illegal. Seems to me that you'll defend anyone attacking any muslim for any reason.

They do not follow war rules or Geneva convention laws. Do not negotiate with terrorist.

You know there are n Koreans in the south right?
They are just not dumb enough to take strolls on the dmz border .

Would you take a baby in a area of edgy soldiers confronted by suicide bombers often ?

Quick question - Has there ever been an article posted here in the WarRoom about Israeli Police/Soldiers doing everything correctly in a stressful situation?

If so, great, because I've only seen the ones posted in which they do something wrong.

And if you're only posting the stories in which they're doing something wrong, are you an anti-semite?

Because if you are, that's fine. I like Mel Gibson too.

Or if you're Muslim, that's cool. Just don't suicide bomb me, or rape any kids around me.

That'd make me angry enough to throw a stun grenade at you while you're holding the baby you're raping.
Doing your job right isn’t news worthy or do you expect a parade every time you wipe your ass without touching your own shit?

Last edited:
They do not follow war rules or Geneva convention laws. Do not negotiate with terrorist.

You know there are n Koreans in the south right?
They are just not dumb enough to take strolls on the dmz border .

Would you take a baby in a area of edgy soldiers confronted by suicide bombers often ?
Any evidence those people in the video were terrorists?

Doing your job right isn’t news worthy or do you expect a parade every time you wipe your ass with touching your own shit?
Think about it. Do you ever read articles about how people don't go on a mass murder spree???

Doing your job right isn’t news worthy or do you expect a parade every time you wipe your ass with touching your own shit?

Oh ok, competent Israeli policing is just as common as Islamic pedophilia, so neither is worth reporting.

Thank you for the clarification.

Any evidence those people in the video were terrorists?
The same crystal ball he used to determined that they were taking a casual stroll of course.

hard to not sympathsize with them when they surrounded by violent religion of 'peace' and people who sing song about no jews exist in israel.

if Israel was ''oppressing'' christians, jews, Buddhists, hindus (people and religions who cause NO ISSUE for the world and are NOT expansionist) then i would have an issue with israel. But so far Israel has never done nothing to my country or anyone i know. it seems to be only collective muslim dislike or some weirdo lefties. but sure police abuse is bad but again this wont make me somehow turn on them and support hamas which is terrorist organization.

its police officer.

Gender shouldn't be assumed or come into it.

These are soldiers, but even worse.

In a video taken by security cameras in the Jericho area and disseminated by B’Tselem on Feb. 22, four soldiers are seen beating a Palestinian youth, Yasin al-Saradih, who tried to attack them. They shoot him at close range, then drag him into an alleyway. Palestinian voices can be heard as onlookers watch what was happening from the store windows, saying, “They are killing him.” His family and B'Tselem claim that for several long minutes, the soldiers prevented Saradih from receiving medical treatment that could have saved his life

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...nk-idf-gogs-videos-btselem.html#ixzz598onqSl8

He tried to attack the soldiers so the soldiers killed him...

I don't see a problem with that.

what is the political discussion to be had here exactly?

"What is the maximum amount of time a military occupation can last and still be considered morally defensible?"

He tried to attack the soldiers so the soldiers killed him...

I don't see a problem with that.
You'd be OK if Russia militarily occupied the US, and shot civilians that tried to resist? You would be sympathetic to the occupying, oppressive force, and not the people under illegal military rule?

You'd be OK if Russia militarily occupied the US, and shot civilians that tried to resist? You would be sympathetic to the occupying, oppressive force, and not the people under illegal military rule?

I don't have any sympathy for someone who attacks four armed soldiers with a lamp stand (or whatever the hell that was). The world doesn't need anyone that stupid.

For the record, I rarely support Israel and believe all funding should cease.

What's the back story on why they were running and being chased?

It the soilder knew they had a kid then it was stupid and uncalled for.

Folk forget that Israel is occupying the land, they shouldn't be there.

They tax the west bank and then don't let them vote. It's nonsense.

Russia is a rather poor example to use and any 'occupation' of there on US land is just comical. be better to use indians or mexico etc as they have historic and other claims to american land.

Back