WATCH: Awkward moment Donald Trump BLANKS Angela Merkel handshake request at White House

When Hitler was the leader of Germany, did he deserve respect?

He sure got alot more than Merkel does now or ever will.

Hitlerchildren.jpg

YooniqImages_102042439.jpg

harvest-festival-1937-adolf-hitler-shaking-hands-with-children-at-the-picture-id545956935

A-crowd-of-women-children-and-soldiers-of-the-German-Wehrmacht-give-the-Nazi-salute-on-June-19-1940-at-an-unknown-location-in-Germany.-AP-Photo-960x665.jpg

bd4e0b844c33955649fd4496d473fbc7.jpg

great, continue to strain relations with your greatest ally.

France, Britain, Germany and America are the pillars of Western civlization. They need to remain close allies and work together and Trump is content to spite them all and separate the very countries holding up our way of life.
Have you ever heard the saying:
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?
Well I have another: "The friend of my enemy is not my friend"

Merkel' best friends are Islamists and rapefugees. Trump is treating her with the contempt she deserves.

But she's the leader of Germany and deserves respect. Period.

I think their meeting seemed a bit awkward, but I really don't think either leader disrespected the other. They did shake hands. So now if you ignore a reporter's suggestion that you shake hands again, it's disrespecting Merkel? Can you clarify your view of what happened, because I may have missed something here?

If anyone at all was disrespected, then it was the reporter who was ignored.

Trump just doesn't want to look like an idiot again after what happened with japan...guy shakes hands for way too long.

great, continue to strain relations with your greatest ally.

France, Britain, Germany and America are the pillars of Western civlization. They need to remain close allies and work together and Trump is content to spite them all and separate the very countries holding up our way of life.
And it's so ironic that donny t said those who wish to destroy western civilization are terrorists.

Back