WATCH: Awkward moment Donald Trump BLANKS Angela Merkel handshake request at White House

SJW snowflakes: he really don't like women! sexist!
pepe.jpg

Donald is now afraid of handshakes after he got cucked by Trudeau.

Meh, not a fan of virtue signaling and symbolism in politics.
That has to be true for either side, not only leftists.

Especially awkward because Merkel is a typical diplomatist, not like he stood up to a strongman or something.

great, continue to strain relations with your greatest ally.

France, Britain, Germany and America are the pillars of Western civlization. They need to remain close allies and work together and Trump is content to spite them all and separate the very countries holding up our way of life.

Let hordes of Muslims and Africans in your country to destroy your culture and rape your women and think the God Emperer will shake your hand ladies.

How does Trump being overly friendly Netanyahu fit in your worldview?

ShowImage.ashx

" At one moment the US President was asked by one of the photographers "can we get a handshake?"

Mrs Merkel looked towards Mr Trump who gave a wry grin but kept his hands firmly placed in his lap.

The press were then ushered out of the Oval Office without a handshake between the pair. "

Good. Fuck her. And good for Donald for at least making an attempt at consistency. He'll probably end up kissing her ass later today though.

I don't really have an opinion on it, but I wouldn't call it "refusing with a wry grin." He just sat there staring ahead like a kid who doesn't want to do his chores. Man up and at least give her the old
handshake-revenge-o.gif

great, continue to strain relations with your greatest ally.

France, Britain, Germany and America are the pillars of Western civlization. They need to remain close allies and work together and Trump is content to spite them all and separate the very countries holding up our way of life.

full

Was it confirmed he didn't hear her request. Footage I've seen shows it pretty loud with all the cameras going off. I'd hope this was the case.

Was it confirmed he didn't hear her request. Footage I've seen shows it pretty loud with all the cameras going off. I'd hope this was the case.

It doesn't even matter because it's a meme now regardless.

What, you disagree? you think the birth places of western democracy, western republican constitutional government and western philosophy aren't the pillars of western civlization? tell me more about how little you know about world history.

Back