Was this prime Alistair Overeem?

I was always fascinated by Valentijn in mma

Had plenty of skill, but with the heart of Bo Cantrell or Bob Sapp

Didn't he sub Randy back in the day?

Wish he could've put it together
Lol I had to check your join date after the Bo Cantrell reference. That's an obscure one.

What was your original join date?

If only he had a chin. If only... But the guy is built like a Brick Sh*t House.

Ubereem was a scary man
I once met him when he was that huge, right after the lesnar fight. He is actually a very nice guy to have a chat with

from that to this
usa_today_9918336.0.jpg

sad, isnt it?
PEDs work

Lol I had to check your join date after the Bo Cantrell reference. That's an obscure one.

What was your original join date?
Been lurkin since around '07 or so

This is my first and only account if you can believe it

Me and my boy @Gogoplatypus have been pissing off our girlfriends w/ the grey screen for awhile lol

Cheers man

Reem's final form was definitely K-1 and Dream shortly after.

alistair_20overeem_20demolition_20man_20bracht_20zijn_20tegenstander_20ewerton_20teixeira_20met_20een_20_27dodelijke_20knie_27_20binnen_20de_20minuut_20definitief_20naar_20het_20canvas..jpg

His chins prime and his actual prime didn't match up or he'd be close to GOAT discussion.

Reem w an sald is prime
K-1.png

Although I think that actually shows you that Ubereem was best suited for K-1(which was when he put on most of the muscle, was likely at his biggest ever for the 2009 WGP), the big gloves and shorter fights ment he could cover up and conserve energy more easily.

2009 Ubereem

hqdefault.jpg

In MMA on the other hand I think his dodgy chin and questionable defence beyond high hands ment he was actually better off losing some of that size when fighting opponents who had some threat standing.

Back