Was Mcgregor unconscious here?

Yeah, he was wobbled. Lucky the round was about to end.

How am i a retarded? did you even see the video you dumbass? and no i'm not a fan of neither fighters i just like to watch the sport not be a little annoying fan boy of fighters like most of the idiots like u.
Wow, you sound very intelligent. We should listen to you.

I wish Diaz fans would switch back to weed instead of drowning their sorrows in liquor

They aren't used to it and it's causing a mess on here. Preferred the tin foil hat conspiracy Diaz fans tbh

he looked like he got flashed. Has happened to me a bunch of times, it's like someone flipping the light switch on and off within a micro second. Doesn't mean much though

Looks stunned, not unconscious.

I didn't notice that in the fight. Who would've thought a knee to the face would bring him to.

Yes, 100% unconscious, probably even dead for about 2 seconds, and while he was dead he landed an accurate counter punch on Nate's chin, that's how good he is.

Was he sleeping on the ground? No? Seems obvious what the answer is, especially in this situation.

Watch again. There's a left that lands and he buckles and falls down into the knee. I honestly think the knee woke him up.

No, he isn't falling, he's ducking. It's clear as day.

I now realize why Nate lost. It's the touchbutt curse.

10forid.jpg

Conor is moving for the entire 12th second of that video (and by moving i dont mean gravity pulling him towards the mat) so not sure what ur talking about

Watch again. There's a left that lands and he buckles and falls down into the knee. I honestly think the knee woke him up.
he came right back with a punch, you don't do that if you were KO'd briefly, he just ducked how he does where he tries to look cool by ducking at random times

i think the chances that this thread has been made by an unconscious person are larger then conor being unconscious midfight

Geez. Conor haters are coming out of every nook & cranny like cockroaches

at 0:12

i haven't really noticed this during the fight, obviously rogan would have screamed hes ass off if they noticed it too.. what u guys think? it looked like he was unconscious for a split second

Dunno but it was a good shot, king is back baby

Back