Was Mcgregor unconscious here?

How am i a retarded? did you even see the video you dumbass? and no i'm not a fan of neither fighters i just like to watch the sport not be a little annoying fan boy of fighters like most of the idiots like u.

I dont think you are practicing being retarded anymore..

10dve4w.jpg

At 12 seconds he slips a punch and ducks into a knee that connects but doesn't have a great deal on it.
So yeah he was out like he'd lost his house keys.
Aren't Conor haters just the best, most intelligent posters you've ever come across?

Aren't Conor haters just the best, most intelligent posters you've ever come across?
There is plenty of stupid and delusional on both sides of the issue.

I'm a fan of both guys. I just like good fights. They both delivered!

PSA: Extremists almost always suck.

There is plenty of stupid and delusional on both sides of the issue.

I'm a fan of both guys. I just like good fights. They both delivered!

PSA: Extremists almost always suck.
I can understand that point of view. At the moment, though, the "hater" side is coming up with ridiculous threads like this one (though I'm 95% certain this is a troll job), so the Conor fans (such as myself) are trolling them.

Typing... TS just typing.

T............Y...........P............I...........n............g

gif Beavis on computer.gif

Strip this man's yellow belt and swap it with my white belt. Unbelievable

at 0:12

i haven't really noticed this during the fight, obviously rogan would have screamed hes ass off if they noticed it too.. what u guys think? it looked like he was unconscious for a split second

Honestly, I think he was. It looks like Diaz lands a knee that wakes him up on his way down.

At 12 seconds he slips a punch and ducks into a knee that connects but doesn't have a great deal on it.
So yeah he was out like he'd lost his house keys.

Watch again. There's a left that lands and he buckles and falls down into the knee. I honestly think the knee woke him up.

Yknow i got nothing against Nate,actually im a big fan,and i certainly dont hold anything against guys that were rooting for him,but man the haters..i would have loved to see them react to "surprise surprise motherfuckers"
ahahahahahha oh it hurts,stings dont it,burns...

if an unconscious mcgregor could put diaz on his ass multiple times, what would full camp mcgregor do? he"ld be untouched!

Back