Warning! Watch this Colby Covington video only, if you have extremely low sensitivity to cringe.

choas is not an appropriate nickname for this boring twat

The thing that sucks is he beats most of the division. I could see Tyrone gassing against Colby's style.

I also think Usman, Maia, and Gamebred would give him serious problems

He's a douche but he's always improving

You can't just say what Conor says and expect shit. You need charisma and personality which this idiot has zero. Him and Rockhold should hang out

My favorite fighter? He's gonna whoop Bones ass?

Maybe he's really smart and knows whoever watches that shit can't wait to see him get his ass handed to him. Nah, just an idiot.

Nobody knows what it's like to have trials tribulations except him?? lol.

Cringey douche

He cuddled him against the fence for 15 minutes. If that's what you call 'destroying' somebody, I'd love to know what you think of people who get into actual fights.
Oh yeah? Funny how you neglect him rocking Kim with the overhand left lmao. And yeah, a 30-25 score is destroying someone in mma, keep up kid.

He is trying to promote himself. Now lets see if he can deliver.

These UFC fighters should just stop trying to be like Conor.

can't deny the dude is a good grinder, just hate that this cringy dork beat dong.

Oh boy.... I'd say put him up against that other boring wrestler that also suffers from megalomania: Kamaru Usman.

This is the only fight for both of them.
Knock one of these snooze fest off the ladder and all the way back to the bottom so they mentally give up and walk away.

Go start a thread so UFC lurkers bring it to a Fight Pass bout

Conor looks like a ventriloguist dummy being controlled by Yoel in TS's avi.

Back