Warning! Watch this Colby Covington video only, if you have extremely low sensitivity to cringe.

i thought i could handle the cringe.. i was wrong

That actually made me a little sick in my stomach.

Colby destroyed Kim, he's a future contender for sure. Stay salty haters lmao.

There was a lot of clinching and takedowns without establishing control on the ground, and he rocked Kim 1 time.

"Destroyed" is a stretch. Dominated or controlled is a better description.

wtf, the dude isn't even undefeated and goes on about winning every fight?

Talk about idiocy.

gee who else has done that and has loads of idiotic fans?

look for this guy to get some sunglasses in the future specifically for indoor use.

Give him Usman and hopefully it's a brutal double KO.

if only he'd put his opponents to sleep as fast as he put me to sleep with his last performance

There was a lot of clinching and takedowns without establishing control on the ground, and he rocked Kim 1 time.

"Destroyed" is a stretch. Dominated or controlled is a better description.
I think a 30-25 score is quite the destruction.

This was the most embarrassing thing I've seen a fighter try to do, well since ever. God damn.

I guess if you have slept on couches you just got to take people down. Can't refute that logic.

I'm not gonna pretend to like his schtick, but the guy is a legit talent. For me, I found the grappling exchanges with DHK entertaining, as much because Dong was able to regain his feet every time and was attempting his own throws. Ultimately, Colby just plain outgrappled him and showed that he can scramble like none other from the bottom when Dong put him there. Flashes of good standup skills, too.

I have no idea why the judges felt the need to award him 10-8 rounds for that performance, though.

Whose the most cringey?
Colby Covington
Tony Ferguson
or Max Holloway?

wtf, the dude isn't even undefeated and goes on about winning every fight?

Talk about idiocy.

The only loss of his career was a short notice fight that he took with broken ribs. Just so he could pay the rent. Oh and he smashed Barbarena, the last guy to beat the only mass he lost to

Omg there's a difference between hyping yourself and being delusionally annoying , this guy hugs on dong and goes for takedown with his face planted on the mat, now he thinks he's some hot shit, I'll never watch this guy fight again.

You hear that Colby? He's never watching you again!

Colby won't ever be champ in that division, hell, won't even get close.

His post-fight interview was bad enough, I'm not watching that video OP.

Back