"Warm-Up fight" ??!! GTFO

But he fought clean his last fight. Or are you saying he was juicing in the OSP fight even though he looked bad? Which one is it?
They changed the rules now where he can't threaten the eyeballs with his fingers anymore, in case you didn't know.

I'm embarrassed for you with this post. But did he take a warm-up fight before TJ. The title fight. The fight after the ACL injury. The HIGH stakes fight.

<{cruzshake}>
I'm embarrassed for you. His fight before TJ was NOT a title fight. It was a WARM UP fight with Mizigaki. That was not a title fight.

The Mizugaki fight was his first fight in 3 years. You're the moron. Look shit up before you post. It isn't hard.

So why didn't he take a warm up fight before TJ after tearing his ACL? LOL Check your facts. Stuff happened after the Mizugaki fight in 2014. Welcome to 2017.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD?
TS just randomly posts without naming the fighter he's referencing, it seems to be Jones... half of the discussion is about Cruz and Mizugaki.
<{MindBrown}>

They changed the rules now where he can't threaten the eyeballs with his fingers anymore, in case you didn't know.
GOAT doesnt need eye pokes to be superior to everyone else. He will still find a way to beat DC.

GOAT doesnt need eye pokes to be superior to everyone else. He will still find a way to beat DC.
No eye pokes and PED's, jones is in a world of trouble.

Its been how many years since Jon Jones had a title shot? His last fight was a very unimpressive fight against OSP. Personally i hope they feed him to DC.

So why didn't he take a warm up fight before TJ after tearing his ACL? LOL Check your facts. Stuff happened after the Mizugaki fight in 2014. Welcome to 2017.
Forget about his 2016 title fight with TJ. It's irrelevant. Do you consider his 2014 fight following the 3 year layoff a warm up fight for a potential title fight down the line if he didn't tear his acl?

Now you're posting on my profile? Look up the trending term "triggered." It defines you. Have a nice day, little girl.
Dude i would really like to agree with you here but @John Wick is right. The reason Cruz fought Mizugaki is because he wanted to get back in there ASAP and TJ had just defended his belt a month prior. Then he got hurt again and came back and Dillashaw was available for a fight.

Forget about his 2016 title fight with TJ. It's irrelevant. Do you consider his 2014 fight following the 3 year layoff a warm up fight for a potential title fight down the line if he didn't tear his acl?

What do you mean forget about 2016 title fight? LOL The ACL injury is a brand new situation with an extended lay-off of 1.5 years. He went INACTIVE after the Mizugaki for 1.5 years then he jumped into a title fight with TJ. He didn't take a tune up fight before that. Now, Jon Jones fought OSP in 2016. His layoff is about 1.5 years as well yet people are saying he needs a tuneup. WTF Dom didn't take one before his title fight. Sherdog logic is embarrassing.

The most difficult warm up fight for cokehead Jones will be staying sober, out of jail and out of hiding.

you do realise the fighter picked to be a warm up fight would receive the highest profile fight of his career? I think they will jump at the chance to get a win over such a big name
Ty.. was gonna post the same thing but can't be bothered. Maybe I'll add This, no one's feelings are likely to be hurt by participating in someone's warm up fight...no offence ts however this thread is junk

What do you mean forget about 2016 title fight? LOL The ACL injury is a brand new situation with an extended lay-off of 1.5 years. He went INACTIVE after the Mizugaki for 1.5 years then he jumped into a title fight with TJ. He didn't take a tune up fight before that. Now, Jon Jones fought OSP in 2016. His layoff is about 1.5 years as well yet people are saying he needs a tuneup. WTF Dom didn't take one before his title fight. Sherdog logic is embarrassing.

He also went inactive from October of 2011 to September of 2014. From my understanding you said that Dom hasn't taken a tune up fight. In a hypothetical situation it's September 27th 2014 and Dominik Cruz is returning to fight Takeya Mizugaki. His first fight in 3 years and a non title fight. In your opinion is that a tuneup fight?
If you say anything about the TJ fight or anything post this fight your grasping at ways to not answer this question.

PS. I know he didn't take a tuneup after the 1.5 year layoff. I'm not saying he didn't.

So you have a custom-keyboard where "O" and "F" are right next to "U" and "P"?
No. But if you're typing with your phone, and you accidentally bump the O while typing 'up' and then type fight. It will occasionally auto correct 'warm uop fight' to 'warm of fight'

Sometimes two thumbs and a phone mess up. If you're that hung up on typos.. Maybe you're the one that's underage eh?

Back