WAR SHOGUN !!!

haha...Smith is a fucking monster bro.

I doubt this fight goes beyond 2 rounds.

Shit's gonna be ULTRA violent. lol

Smith is built for taking down nostalgic names Evans now comes Shogun...

Would watch, but I think he gets the shot at DC if he wins. Cormier has said as much.

Cormier would love that, at this stage of mma DC is just better physically and mentally..

Watching the video is a reminder of how far mma has come. No disrespect to Shogun but he does not belong in this era and the fight with Smith will show that.
Lmfao

Just leave when Rua wins tomorrow

If he loses its because hes old. . Not because this fuckin guy has some evolved skill set

This video brings to mind three thoughts.
1) Shogun is a badass.
2) Hendo is a tough SoB.
3) Rampage probably still has nightmares about Chute Box kneecaps.

War Shogun

both guys are fun af to watch, but shogun and aleks were the two fighters to initially get me into mma

Remember when shogun’s nose exploded in the Hendo 2 fight? Sorta like when Rory’s snout popped vs Robbie. Such violence

If I had a favorite fighter it would probably be Shogun.

I want to see Shogun rematch Gus thats honestly his last chance at title contention, if he wins wouldnt this be his longest winstreak since PRIDE? I got a feeling Smith is gonna take it to him really hard but Shogun is always 1 punch away from a KO. Love Shogun to death but I hope he doesnt slip on a banana peel like with OSP again.
If he beats Smith he gets the title shot. For that reason it's one of the biggest of his career.

tenor.gif

What a great HL! Can't wait till tomorrow

Lmfao

Just leave when Rua wins tomorrow

If he loses its because hes old. . Not because this fuckin guy has some evolved skill set

Can't argue with a guy who starts his post with "LFMAO".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back