WAR SHOGUN !!!

Really hoping Shogun pulls off the win.

If shogun wins, TITLE SHOT.

if shogun loses, FINALLY FACE TRTVITOR

I just rewatched the shogun vs villante fight and I was surprised at some of the shots shogun ate from him. Villante is a pretty big lhw too. Another thing that stood out is shogun still has some pretty good hand speed and good counter punching which could play a hug factor in this fight. I honestly think shogun is going to catch smith with a counter overhand right early in the first round. The only thing that worries me is shogun ducks his head sometimes while throwing hooks and Smith loves to step in with a knee. Smith reminds me of a LHW Dan Hooker.

Fuck I just typed more than I thought, I guess that's what happens when I get stoned haha

Watching the video is a reminder of how far mma has come. No disrespect to Shogun but he does not belong in this era and the fight with Smith will show that.

Are you saying Smith would beat a prime Shogun?

Are you saying Smith would beat a prime Shogun?

Not at all, I don't even think that he is that good a fighter to be honest. I just believe that Shogun is not the fighter half the members of this forum make him to be. I also believe that if prime Shogun was fighting in this era, he would never be a champion, and I mean never.

is it possible to not like Shogun ?

i dont think so

war shogun

Shogun is a legend, but Smith looks scary. Fearing Rua will get KtfO, but we'll see.

Shogun_100_porcento.gif

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

Wait .. that never happened

I would have remembered seeing that on the news

Not at all, I don't even think that he is that good a fighter to be honest. I just believe that Shogun is not the fighter half the members of this forum make him to be. I also believe that if prime Shogun was fighting in this era, he would never be a champion, and I mean never.

Shogun was a consistent top dog in the most talent rich light heavyweight time period of all time, and one of the most talent rich divisional time periods in all of MMA.

I get it if people don't think he could beat DC or Jones, but everyone else in the division at this time? Prime Shogun would be a favorite to beat every single one of them except Gus, which I believe is about a 50/50 fight.

Anyone else in the division at this moment, in their current form, I just see an '05 GP Shogun wrecking. Even an 09' or 10' Shogun would have his way with them in my opinion.

I'm not saying he was the second coming o Jesus wearing Bad Boy shorts as some of his fans believe, but the division is in shambles and Shogun was extremely talented before injuries, age, and wear and tear have slowly eroded his once amazing fighting abilities.

I hope he gets KOd.

About time we saw him retire and forget this silly idea he deserves another LHW title shot.

Though I'd rather Shogun get a shot over Gus.
I'd like to see DC smash him and get a good name on his resume.

Watching the video is a reminder of how far mma has come. No disrespect to Shogun but he does not belong in this era and the fight with Smith will show that.

He has 3 wins in a row against opponents that were around Smith's level.

That was a epic highlight real. Fucking crushed flip floppers with those stomps and soccer kicks in pride! He was the master foot stomper! Damn..

WAR SHOGUN

Back