War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting though is being in the War Room now and seeing how the anti-American bias of many Fedor fans translated directly into their politics. I assumed it was genuinely because they don't like the UFC or Dana White. The insane Fedor fans who were anti-American, believed whatever Fedor's side (Russians) said, and were into conspiracy theories remained the same in the WR.

I haven't observed that, but I'm out of the loop on the MMA discussions these days. I have noticed that the same people who worshipped Dana and blindly bought into UFC propaganda tend to be authoritarian right-wingers in the WR, though.

To underrate Lesnar is to completely ignore his record... I think his record accurately reflects his potential as a fighter. Better than Mir, Carwin, Herring, but below Cain and Overeem. He would probably beat Kongo, Brett Rogers, etc. but lose to Fedor and Werdum.

He's a B-level HW, IMO.

Also, it's not surprising that Kimbo had the highest ratings, he was bigger than MMA in the way Conor, Brock, and Rousey were. The UFC signed him for a reason despite him being an unskilled fighter. That TUF season was the highest rated one and the entire hook for the show after Kimbo lost was constant teasing of injuries so that Kimbo can step in as a replacement and get a 2nd chance.

I think the Lesnar we saw in the Hunt fight is a top 10 HW at least. Jones is a terrible matchup for him though. I am surprised how many people think Lesnar will win. He is fragile. Jones is a nickel and dimer. Brock can't take those nickels and dimes. But Lesnar could just take Jones down and beat the shit out of him. Who knows. lol. But I like Jones here. Jones has such volume. You hold your breath with any strike thrown at Lesnar. Anyone can take him out. lol. Even tying up in the clinch. Maybe a few knees and elbows and Brock breaks. Same with leg and body kicks. All Jones has to do is bloody Brock's nose and it is over. People have said that Cormier has a weakness in body shot but Lesnar could not take half the body shots Cormier did. Cormier is so much tougher than Lesnar. I mean if they both had the same psychology/heart/toughness. Then Lesnar would probably win. But he doesn;t. If Brock had Jones's mindset he would be a destroyer. If I am a Jones fan, I dont have to worry about him getting dropped and shaken by a small strike. That could happen at any time with Lesnar. Lesnar makes punches look more dramatic than they are. lol. Like that Carwin punch barely even landed. Mir took much harder shots from Carwin. He went down too but those were hard.

Last edited:
now that mir is cut, i want him to beat fedor so i can talk shit about how when mir won the belt in 2004, he was the real #1 heavyweight since Mir>big nog, cc and fedor

now that mir is cut, i want him to beat fedor so i can talk shit about how when mir won the belt in 2004, he was the real #1 heavyweight since Mir>big nog, cc and fedor
Plz edit this post

I like to pretend that Mir didn't beat Nog. In fact, you're I'm going to be depressed all day thanks to you

@Clippy

10437734.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I haven't observed that, but I'm out of the loop on the MMA discussions these days. I have noticed that the same people who worshipped Dana and blindly bought into UFC propaganda tend to be authoritarian right-wingers in the WR, though.

You see how gorged Mr whites head is these days? Most of the time i watch MMA postfight conference to see what color he will turn into next.

I hope Jones vs Lesnar happens. If it does we might see another Brocknado.

I thought you were a big Brock booster.

He's fun to watch, but i don't like him personally lol. His striking is so awkward. He can beat guys like Mir and Hunt because any time they land on him he can take them down pretty much at will. Not so against guys with TDD like Cain, Overeem, and Jones.

He's fun to watch, but i don't like him personally lol. His striking is so awkward. He can beat guys like Mir and Hunt because any time they land on him he can take them down pretty much at will. Not so against guys with TDD like Cain, Overeem, and Jones.
I just don't see Brock taking down Hunt if he plays fair. He hasn't used his wrestling since 2009 when he beat Mir. He used his wrestling to beat Herring and Mir but that's all he ever did. Herring was past his prime and the perfect match up for Brock while the Mir win was impressive.

I bet eembach listens to this while pretending the holocaust was fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back