War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's gone now.

<2>

I have to watch through Xfinity On Demand.
Frankly, outside of the Marvel shows and say something like Arrow if you watch that or the AMC shows Hulu is far and away better if you want to catch up on broadcast TV shows.

lol @ that tabloid trash. People are always going to complain about comedians satirizing their sacred spaces.

His reasoning seems to be consistent. He seems to view religion as a delusion and maybe trans too. A fixed false belief. Imagine telling somebody in 1950 that there would be more outrage over attacking transgenders than christians in the future? lol.

Or maybe it is just he doesn't like rules. Don't tell him how to address people or what to believe. How to behave. I like him because he picks on the elites as much as the trailer trash. These actors and shit need to be brought down a peg. Like Trotsky made a thread about how comedy is mocking the lower class now. It is elitism. Gervais mocks both.

He hates trends. Reminds me of Steve Jobs who said we need to find out what everyone else is doing and do the exact opposite. Seriously, Apple is like Gervais. In that article or one of them, it says he hates his audience back. Dismisses them. That is what Jobs did. He didn't care what the consumer wanted. He is doing things his way.

This is a good video on their philosophy if anyone cares. I love learning about the philosophies of companies. Amazon has a great one too.

Last edited:
And the same group coming in to insult the TS.

Any Thread not bashing Trump is derailed

Whoa there sheep boy, don't lash out at me because you followed the herd and voted Democrat. If you had morals (like myself, who has never once voted democrat), you wouldn't have ever casted that vote. But you did. Shame on you for being so tribal.
04f.jpg

Fucking A dude, you're an ironic MACHINE today.

Your inability to see things on a case by case basis and only along party lines perfectly demonstrates what the fuck im talking about in my posts.

<{you!}>
I'm sure if you keep spamming that gif it will get funny at some point.

If I buy a product on Amazon and it's shipped to at my home from a warehouse in my home state, is that "interstate commerce"? Goods never crossed state lines. From where does the federal government derive its power to regulate my purchase?

The Constitution says nothing of these matters. If We the People don't like it we can change the Constitution.

Did money cross state lines? Did the infrastructure used to make the purchase cross state lines?

Abstract from any particular amendment for a moment. If an arbitrary amendment contained language of the form "the right to X shall not be abridged", would you say that state governments have the legal authority to abridge right X? My guess is no, but I need to do more research.

If it's in the US Constitution that would only be restricting the federal government (14th Amendment notwithstanding). If it's in a state Constitution then it would limit the state. Thanks to the 14th though, the Bill of Rights now limits both.

the takeaway is you're a hypocrite .. your president and currently serving congress people associate with louis fkn farrakhan .. a guy who's openly called for killing whites and jews lol .. and that racist pastor .. not a peep from you .. nothing .. but suddenly you're making threads in outrage over some loser who won't even sniff office getting votes .. as I said, your op is trash and I'll keep calling it out for being a shit thread as long as you keep posting about it

Sounds like there's an information niche for you to fill instead of shitposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back