War Room Lounge V24: Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a serious question for you. I'm white in the observable reality all around us and I'm baptized (so I'm going to heaven) as a Roman Catholic.

Is it possible for me to identify as a Hebrew or an Aboriginal American? Would you accept me?

I would accept all of your Mr. Sketch.... What other things can you tell us about yourself?

Did you guys learn cursive in school? I thought everybody learned it but I heard Americans learn to write in block letters nowadays. I need to train my handwriting as it's terrible and I was researching about this and came to this conclusion. I also discovered that calligraphy in English means writing these fancy letters, while Caligrafia just means handwriting here.
I also learned that people write differently all over the world even when using the same alphabet, for example, the French handwrite differently from the British. The French prefer vertical letters while the British prefer italics.
Any tips on training your handwriting without learning how to write the Constitution?
Also, does anybody here own a fountain pen? I had one when very young but I only slightly remember it blowing up and messing everything up with ink.

Let us gravitate towards our own Immolation...

Please answer my question before fleeing to the 'boredom' route

He’ll just spit out some more of his deaperate mentally ill bullshit about how it’s his bloodline and how he’s one of God’s chosen people. It’s going to be funny when he comes to his senses in a year or 2 and realizes how off the deep end he went.

He’ll just spit out some more of his deaperate mentally ill bullshit about how it’s his bloodline and how he’s one of God’s chosen people. It’s going to be funny when he comes to his senses in a year or 2 and realizes how off the deep end he went.

Why such a specific year and timeline?

Why such a specific year and timeline?

Nothing specific about it, I guess I could have just said a few years. I’d say months but he is disturbed enough to actually believe what he’s saying.

I have a serious question for you. I'm white in the observable reality all around us and I'm baptized (so I'm going to heaven) as a Roman Catholic.

Is it possible for me to identify as a Hebrew or an Aboriginal American? Would you accept me?

You can consider yourself what you want Sketch. I would caution against Roman Catholicism however.

Did you guys learn cursive in school? I thought everybody learned it but I heard Americans learn to write in block letters nowadays. I need to train my handwriting as it's terrible and I was researching about this and came to this conclusion. I also discovered that calligraphy in English means writing these fancy letters, while Caligrafia just means handwriting here.
I also learned that people write differently all over the world even when using the same alphabet, for example, the French handwrite differently from the British. The French prefer vertical letters while the British prefer italics.
Any tips on training your handwriting without learning how to write the Constitution?
Also, does anybody here own a fountain pen? I had one when very young but I only slightly remember it blowing up and messing everything up with ink.

Writing in cursive was strongly emphasized when I was in school , but I'm probably one of the older participants here. I have always struggled with the capital Z in cursive.

I'm not Jewish, I'm Hebrew. And I'm not a "native american"...I'm an Aboriginal American. If you are going to go around stalking me at least quote me correctly.
What's the difference between the Moorish Hebrews and Black Israelites? Which viewpoint do you see as being closer to the truth?

Nothing specific about it, I guess I could have just said a few years. I’d say months but he is disturbed enough to actually believe what he’s saying.

I searched for the truth since my youth. Went to church since my birth but it wasn't worth the loot that I was paying. Plus the praying. I didn't like staying cause of busy bodies and dizzy hotties that the preacher had soup up with lies. It had me couped up looking at loot, butt, and thighs. During the service he swallowed up the poor. And after they heard this they wallowed on the floor. But I ignored and explored my history that was untold and watched mysteries unfold. And dropped a jewel like Solomon but never follow men. Because if you do you brain is more hollow than space oblivia or the abyss. With no trace of trivia just left with the hiss. Does it pay to be deaf, dumb, and blind? From a slave we were kept from the mind. And from the caves he crept from behind. And what he gave was a sect of the swine.

I searched for the truth since my youth. Went to church since my birth but it wasn't worth the loot that I was paying. Plus the praying. I didn't like staying cause of busy bodies and dizzy hotties that the preacher had soup up with lies. It had me couped up looking at loot, butt, and thighs. During the service he swallowed up the poor. And after they heard this they wallowed on the floor. But I ignored and explored my history that was untold and watched mysteries unfold. And dropped a jewel like Solomon but never follow men. Because if you do you brain is more hollow than space oblivia or the abyss. With no trace of trivia just left with the hiss. Does it pay to be deaf, dumb, and blind? From a slave we were kept from the mind. And from the caves he crept from behind. And what he gave was a sect of the swine.

How dumb....

What's the difference between the Moorish Hebrews and Black Israelites? Which viewpoint do you see as being closer to the truth?

I don’t know about differences but one thing they both have in common is that they are both bullshit.

I don’t know about differences but one thing they both have in common is that they are both bullshit.
I've met a few Moors or Moorish Hebrews, not sure what the proper lingo is. Black Israelites I've seen only on Youtube, etc. They seem like distinct groups but with similar viewpoints. @TheComebackKid's way of talking about things reminds me somewhat of the Moors I've talked to, so I wonder whether he is affiliated with either group or with other similar groups.

He fractionating his cortex in order to absolve himself of his true path, almost as if he scattered in his pursuit to the abyss... The showers that cleanse his existence only reveal his infantalized resolution...

I've met a few Moors or Moorish Hebrews, not sure what the proper lingo is. Black Israelites I've seen only on Youtube, etc. They seem like distinct groups but with similar viewpoints. @TheComebackKid's way of talking about things reminds me somewhat of the Moors I've talked to, so I wonder whether he is affiliated with either group or with other similar groups.

I thought those moorish American clowns were Islamic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back