War Room Lounge V24: Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you guys have sort of cool patriot tattoos. Eagles etc. Imagine patriotic Canadian tattoos? A fuckin bottle of maple syrup? A leaf? A moose?
Moose are one of the most majestic and glorious creatures of all time, bud

They get fuckin huge

I'm aware. And would not fuck with one. However I was raised on this.

th

I went to snowball in 2013 I think it was (highlights were slightly stoopid, datsik, and japandroids) we stayed in granby afterwards. We were after partying at a shitkicker bar when a rogue moose sauntered down Main Street. I shit you not it chased Everyone inside and held us all hostage for a good hour. Moose are not to be fucked with. Eagles are cooler, though.

They get fuckin huge
Saw one at a gas station in Ogden. I did a double-take. When I looked back it was still a moose. I said, "Yep, there's a moose at the gas station." I decided to keep driving.

Extremely. I won't judge you for getting just about any tattoo....other than that cringey patriot shit.

I will only excuse it if you've been in the armed forces and therefore have integrated your feelings of patriotism into your life experience and sense of identity in a meaningful way. Otherwise, if you were just born here and that -- where you were born -- is the thing that most defines you? Shit, you're a boring douche and your stories probably suck something fierce. I can't think of anything that is less meaningful.

There are far, far worse tattoos than patriotic ones. I worked with a guy way back who had a huge tattoo of Garfield eating a Transformer(I believe it was Optimus Prime) on his stomach.

At least the girl can say it's a symbol of her love for America. What's that guy trying to say?

Saw one at a gas station in Ogden. I did a double-take. When I looked back it was still a moose. I said, "Yep, there's a moose at the gas station." I decided to keep driving.
This is probably my favorite Fawlty story so far

46493700_10214440051455435_4871642508905414656_n.jpg

There are far, far worse tattoos than patriotic ones. I worked with a guy way back who had a huge tattoo of Garfield eating a Transformer(I believe it was Optimus Prime) on his stomach.

At least the girl can say it's a symbol of her love for America. What's that guy trying to say?

That's way, way, way cooler and more original than a bald eagle/US flag/etc. Like I said, I totally support silly spur of the moment tattoos.

Idk what that guy is trying to say, but his tattoo shows that he's spontaneous, probably fun, maybe a big partier, and might like Garfield and Transformers. When people see it, they'll laugh and ask him about it. When you see a tattoo like the one on that chick, you just immediately know they're a douche and the most interesting thing about them is that they were one of 350,000,000 born or living in the US. It's like a stamp showing they have no individual personality.

That's way, way, way cooler and more original than a bald eagle/US flag/etc. Like I said, I totally support silly spur of the moment tattoos.

Idk what that guy is trying to say, but his tattoo shows that he's spontaneous, probably fun, maybe a big partier, and might like Garfield and Transformers. When people see it, they'll laugh and ask him about it. When you see a tattoo like the one on that chick, you just immediately know they're a douche and the most interesting thing about them is that they were one of 350,000,000 born or living in the US. It's like a stamp showing they have no individual personality.

Couldn't tell you how many people I've seen with the Hawaiian Islands tattooed on 'em. Thoughts?

5438808954_b4da91af3b_b.jpg

I'm of the opinion that tattoos in general are a way of buying a personality, so I don't really distinguish between the two in that regard.

I can at least understand the patriotism though. The pointless silly ones, I'm more thinking "You know you're gonna have that when you're 60 right? Why didn't you just make a t-shirt?"

46493700_10214440051455435_4871642508905414656_n.jpg

I think you confide with the garfield guy and his tattoo because while that guy is mentilly ill so are you.

A LOT more commitment. Like permanent commitment.

"I am the Garfield Transformers guy for life motherfuckers!"

I hear you. Some people regret their decisions. Others deliberate and make well-considered choices. Some treat them like mementos that can't be lost or broken.

I have two. One I never see and one that's always visible. Don't much care what people think when they see 'em. And rather than buying personality, I view them more as an aesthetic representation of it. There for my own personal satisfaction.

They're also a constant reminder of having the ability to summon a little courage. Getting jabbed with a needle constantly for extended periods of time isn't a joy. :(

Part of me is glad I have a Japanese mother so the whole "no tattoo" thing along with a dad born in 1938 stopped me from getting anything super stupid when I was younger.

Now that I'm older and could afford decent shit I'm more tempted to tempt the treat from my mom of "you get one I'll write you out of my portion of the will"
Jewish mom didn’t stop me. I felt bad when she literally cried for hours after I got my first tattoo at like 16... but it still didn’t stop me from going all out. I’m basically covered everywhere but my hands and head.

My father’s side has had tattoos going back for however many generations though, so I grew up wanting them badly.

The English Language is Witchcraft & Spellcasting

Let's start with the word 'grammar'. Grammar derives from the French word "grimoire". Let's see what the word grimoire means shall we...

gri·moire
/ɡrimˈwär/
noun
  1. a book of magic spells and invocations.

When we go into grammar school as children we learn how to write(think 'rite' or ceremony) by learning how to spell. And during these ceremonies we use spells to create (prison) terms & sentences.

Some examples:

What is the meaning of the word "peace"? Does it mean to come together in unity? Or does "piece" mean to break apart, be separate? Is awake something you do at sunrise to begin a new day or is a wake something you do when someone's days end? Is a morning something that's good or is a mourning something that makes you feel bad?

The Hebrew definition of the word "job" is persecution. Another English definition for job is undertaking. If we are being persecuted and prepared for burial everyday are we really earning a living? Or are we actually urning a death?

Now, some of you might say "but TCK, what does any of that matter"? Well the Most High says that life and death is in the power of the tongue. He created the world with His words. People get hypnotized with words. Entire realities and world views get created through the words we say to ourselves and others everyday. We speak things into existence with the words . So when you have a language bastardized from previous languages and filled with double meanings, backward spellings, word splices, ect it can wreak havoc in the world I would imagine.

But when you begin to understand words and know how to study them they lose their power. You also begin to see how much history and truth is hidden in them. For example:

I rarely watch television. Why? Because I know they are just going to tell a lie to my vision and use my remote control to control me remotely. They use their stars to create programs in order to program my mind through their channels. Holly wood, or the Holly tree, is what witches and wiccas use to make magic wands.

If one is paying attention they do not need anyone else to tell them that TV and media shapes peoples minds with agendas and propaganda. It's all right there in the words themselves.

Another example of the this is the word government. 'Ment' is the latin word for mind. Govern means to 'control, direct policy'. So the word "government" means to control and direct policy over your mind. Government = mind control.

Another example is democracy. Demo derives from the word demon. Cracy is a form of government, rule, or influence. Guess what democracy is? Yep, demon rule. The United States is a country ruled by demons who control your mind.

And to all of my fellow Christians out there be careful when you call on the "lord" to bless you. You may get a visit from someone you didn't expect ;).

Last edited:
The English Language is Witchcraft & Spellcasting

Let's start with the word 'grammar'. Grammar derives from the French word "grimoire". Let's see what the word grimoire means shall we...

gri·moire
/ɡrimˈwär/
noun
  1. a book of magic spells and invocations.
No. It comes from the French word ''grammaire'' which means, strangely enough, grammar. Because they took it from Latin, gramatica, who took it in turn from the greeks, grammatike, which means ''art of letters.'' Gramma meaning letter, which is itself another word that we took from the greeks in such words like logogram, or sonogram, or gramophone, or any word with ''graph'' in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back