WAR ROOM LOUNGE V23: November Sixth LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trotsky What is your opinion on Egypt and it's original inhabitants? Such a fascinating subject.

Plus, King Tut actually inventing the iPhone
I hate it when people disrespect the fuck out of ancient civs by claiming they couldn't do stuff like build on a straight line or make stones fit together perfectly or invent the iPhone.

I hate it when people disrespect the fuck out of ancient civs by claiming they couldn't do stuff like build on a straight line or make stones fit together perfectly or invent the iPhone.

Can you remember the name of the poster that was always on about the mystical secrets and repressed technology of ancient civilisations?

@Jack V Savage

Would you still recommend that Brett Kavanaugh stay off of basketball courts while kids are around?

Always gotta be that one guy interrupting the ancient aliens conversation with some shoehorned comment about Brett Kavanaugh

I was going to create a thread about this but anytime I question the notion of quote liberal media it gets put in the dump.

Again the notion of left wing liberal media is blown up by data collection. Over 70 percent of the data collected over 3 months proves this fact about NBC.
NBC is far more friendly to conservatives then democrats.

Media watchdog group found over 80 percent of Meet the Press guests represented Republican view points and less then 5 percent came from progressive viewpoints.

on a more light hearted note:

Trump spent the morning bragging on twitter about his approval rating with African Americans (a lie), crowd sizes, taking credit for Fox News's TV rating, and retweeting his past endorsements ("add name here, Has my Total Endorsement!")

Yet he's incapable of offering public condolences to Major Taylor's family, who was killed in Afghanistan.

Trump is currently on his way to Georgia and then on to Tennessee for 2 hour long self congratulatory and self-lauding rallies while we have brave soldiers fighting in Afghanistan.

Nate Silver's Over/Under for Democratic gains in the House is +38.

I believe this is significantly overstated and believe the actual gains will be lower.

Clock is ticking, bet offer is on the table.

There are some unique numbers to come out at this election. Over 2.5 million people are newly registered an 68 percent are under 35 years of age.

No telling how many of them voting Republican or Democrat. Over 30 million have already voted an in Texas there is a 60 percent increase in people early voting.

Out of this most increase is from Austin TX an Houston Texas. Again these could go ether way. Hillary is still the most polarizing person and least poplar of ether party. You can see by a complete lack of Clinton involvement how Democrats got the message.

That being said many Republicans are welcoming President Trump vs President Bush or other current or former leaders. This is going to be interesting to see play out.

Guess what I wont be doing tomorrow?

IDGAF

Standing in some line with other poor well-to-do people while the fake people we are voting for are sniffing coke out of a whores asshole <Lmaoo> nah playa, not me

Standing in some line with other poor well-to-do people while the fake people we are voting for are sniffing coke out of a whores asshole <Lmaoo> nah playa, not me
I get it, I do. I am voting for gridlock at the national level. But what about state and local level stuff?

Also, why you no mail in ballot?

I get it, I do. I am voting for gridlock at the national level. But what about state and local level stuff?

Also, why you no mail in ballot?
I probably wouldve had to register for that. But why? WA is bought and paid for. Whatever California does we will just mimic regardless.

Did you instead snort coke out of a whore's asshole as well?

I probably wouldve had to register for that. But why? WA is bought and paid for. Whatever California does we will just mimic regardless.
Hah! Washington.

PU5U.gif

Nate Silver's Over/Under for Democratic gains in the House is +38.

I believe this is significantly overstated and believe the actual gains will be lower.

Clock is ticking, bet offer is on the table.

What's the specific offer?

Hilarious scam:

What's the specific offer?

Hilarious scam:

Given how passionately stupid people are about politics these days, that's actually a brilliant scam. I'm amazed we don't hear stories like that everyday.

"Trump supporting parents threw out my PS4 because I attended women's march. Please donate for replacement."

"Liberal wife divorced me over my patriotism and support of President Trump. Please donate for legal fees."

"Found out boyfriend was Trump supporter after he got me pregnant. Please donate for abortion"

As far as great politically charged GoFunMe scams go though, I believe Jill Stein still holds the crown.

Can you remember the name of the poster that was always on about the mystical secrets and repressed technology of ancient civilisations?
Argh, it's killing my head, but I can't remember. A number of people have done that like N13, but I think there was one more dedicated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back