• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V22: Cult 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis looks in good shape. He says he doesn't train much but I think he just does that to be funny. He must've solved the back issues he had.
Cormier is a bit tubby. Never liked these awkwardly timed matchups, too much weird stuff can go wrong.

Cormier is a bit tubby. Never liked these awkwardly timed matchups, too much weird stuff can go wrong.

prime gorged flesh my friend....

Then you'll be happy no matter what...if not for the tats, these guys could trade torsos and nobody would notice.

They are delicious indeed, and you will taste them in the frenzy of the ravenous sapien....

Salivate with us...

That OU Texas Tech game was willld.

Ya know what though.. I think Dad Jeans finally won me over after all these years.

They are delicious indeed, and you will taste them in the frenzy of the ravenous sapien....

Salivate with us...
Leave frenzy out of this, she's been through enough

That heads-together clinch looked like a BOB shot from Ghetto Gaggers IV

Mismatch as expected. Crazy to think that Lewis actually did earn the fight. Really doesn't belong in the cage with someone like DC.

This was basically a boring version of Couture/Sylvia.. but I kind of think Cormier is a boring version of Couture.

No disrespect to Lewis but it kind of looked like he gave up there.

Not to take anything away from DC. It was a mismatch not just because Lewis doesn't have championship-caliber skills but also because DC has them in spades.

Not to take anything away from DC. It was a mismatch not just because Lewis doesn't have championship-caliber skills but also because DC has them in spades.

HW is going to get even more shallow next year.

You enjoyed consuming. Let it sit nice and softly in your wet ingress and absorb the reality before you...

This was basically a boring version of Couture/Sylvia.. but I kind of think Cormier is a boring version of Couture.
Dude you've seriously fried your brain if you think Cormier is more boring than Couture.

Stop. Taking. Acid.

Lewis always looks like he was into a tv show or something and had to push pause to answer the door. I can't believe this is where the HW division is right now.

Dude you've seriously fried your brain if you think Cormier is more boring than Couture.

Stop. Taking. Acid.
Gotta agree here, Couture was far less active than Cormier everywhere. It was a less active era of MMA, especially for the clinch and the guard, so it's not really Couture's fault. He was still really exciting at times, for his era.

Stop. Taking. Acid.

Oh come on. The Vitor fights, Gonzaga fight, Sylvia Tito, Chuck etc etc. All incredible matches due both to Coutures age and size.

Couture was a constant underdog. Also...

You're.Not.My.Real.Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back