WAR ROOM LOUNGE V22: Cult 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Credit to @King in the North, first time I've seen that one.

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. They don't give us food, please help us. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

There's a place the man always say
Come in here, child
No cause you should weep
Wolf never catch such a rabbit
Golden hair never turn white with grief
Come in here, child
No cause you should moan
Brother never hurt his brother
Nobody here ever wander without a home
There must be some such place somewhere
But I never heard of it

"
Kenneth Patchen

"

Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...hey where'd you go?!
― Count Chocula

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. They don't give us food, please help us. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Well played

Spotted immediately lol.

Weird too because I don't think I've reread it since it was originally posted a couple threads back.

Don't be a cunt. Take it to PMs or something.

I know this is a difficult time for you, but this is the lounge meant to discuss things and stuff.

What are you going to miss most? The gifs?

Have there been other bans that were so sensitive that they couldn't be discussed for more than a few pages?

This thread is getting a heaping fistful of The Right Hand Of Doom IMO

From the guy who "liked" RR's post about dropping this stuff, just a little while ago in the last thread. Shameless.
LOL "shameless" says the guy who got banned for revealing personal information about people and then berated the mod who reinstated him because he banned an unstable troll.

And then asked that we don't mention this anymore, like we're talking about serious irl shit.

I get it, all the little critters feel emboldened. Drop it.

Drop it guys. lol, do you think anybody respects that kind of posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back