WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy I did some remodels with refuses to use them on anything other than a 1bed/1bath
I have more than that and it works well, just had a temperature setting question

Most accurate description of Rafael Cruz

Because he’s conniving enough to try to put one over you, but not perceptive enough to realize that you see right through him. Because he’s the type of man who would sell his family into slavery if that’s what it took to get elected. And that he would use said slavery as a sob story to get himself re-elected.”

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...s-like-a-serpent-covered-in-vaseline-say.html

Didn't say there was.

Thanks. :) Evening at this point, fwiw.

Oh you were tired of someone else misrepresenting you? Got it.

Also

969e13b8919fba3e0ce91a50babffb6c--good-day-quotes-high-school-students.jpg

Last edited:
I love a good cliffhanger.

Well the less than riveting preview is I see whole set of conservative factions with some changes in emphasis in the same direction (identitarian provocation). I also see he left that is frustrated (at the unethical outmanuvering from the right) and being provoked (ie if this is how the right responds to Obama fuck it if we are not going to go to the mat of the Drumpf). There is also another element that is just ugly and taking advantage. I’ll reread and try for more eloquence later.

Most accurate description of Rafael Cruz

Because he’s conniving enough to try to put one over you, but not perceptive enough to realize that you see right through him. Because he’s the type of man who would sell his family into slavery if that’s what it took to get elected. And that he would use said slavery as a sob story to get himself re-elected.”

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...s-like-a-serpent-covered-in-vaseline-say.html

LOL bit of a hit piece.

Well the less than riveting preview is I see whole set of conservative factions with some changes in emphasis in the same direction (identitarian provocation). I also see he left that is frustrated (at the unethical outmanuvering from the right) and being provoked (ie if this is how the right responds to Obama fuck it if we are not going to go to the mat of the Drumpf). There is also another element that is just ugly and taking advantage. I’ll reread and try for more eloquence later.

I love it when you subtly secrete the wonderful fluids of your cognition Mr. Ghandi. Quite viscous and colorful....

Oh you were tired of someone else misrepresenting you? Got it.

Yeah. I could have been more clear. :oops:

This all started with me responding to your post denigrating Alan. I asked you to consider the nature of friendship as a mitigating factor. In the meantime other posters chimed in to challenge the notion and it went on far longer than it should have. I don't agree with what Alan said, but I'm not gonna condemn him as a person over it. And since he's my friend I spoke up on his behalf when I saw a seemingly level-headed guy spit some serious venom.

Yeah. I could have been more clear. :oops:

This all started with me responding to your post denigrating Alan. I asked you to consider the nature of friendship as a mitigating factor. In the meantime other posters chimed in to challenge the notion and it went on far longer than it should have. I don't agree with what Alan said, but I'm not gonna condemn him as a person over it. And since he's my friend I spoke up on his behalf when I saw a seemingly level-headed guy spit some serious venom.

Really this all started with me, and here I thought I was just piling on?

That’s what happens when I post once a day then disappear. That or I’m getting old.

Anyway. You are good folk, your friend is a shady bitch, don’t let the need for loyalty drag u down, he said it, he can own the stupid repugnant shit.

Really this all started with me, and here I thought I was just piling on?

That’s what happens when I post once a day then disappear. That or I’m getting old.

Anyway. You are good folk, your friend is a shady bitch, don’t let the need for loyalty drag u down, he said it, he can own the stupid repugnant shit.

Careful with the language. You are more beautiful when penetrate eloquently.

Thanks dude. Much appreciated.

Isn't it wonderful conversing with Mr. Ghandi sometimes? The insertions become such a pleasure to absorb.... He will be ready in the future....

Sure. But kinda weird at the same time since I've visited his tomb. :eek:

His essence is a part of you now. Nurture the nuances of the man all around you, take it deep inside of you and manifest it's proliferation. The man will splay for something so delectable....

Wait so @PolishHeadlock does not have a strong sense of loyalty because he does not allow it to overide the most basic rules of morality? If loyalty can be used to excuse that kind of behavior then we may as well throw everything out the window.

Well said.

That's the exact line in the sand that I drew when it came to @Fawlty and his shameless defense of Louis CK.

Anyway. You are good folk, your friend is a shady bitch.

Lol. I think Alan is an exceptionally pleasant poster, but this killed me.

These threads can barely last even two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back