WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Sometimes worth selling, never worth smelling

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"
O, breathe not his name, let it sleep in the shade,
Where cold and unhonor'd his relics are laid:
Sad, silent, and dark, be the tears that we shed,
As the night dew that falls on the grass o'er his head.

But the night dew that falls, though in silence it weeps,
Shall brighten with verdure the grave where he sleeps;
And the tear that we shed, though in secret it rolls,
Shall long keep his memory green in our souls."
Thomas Moore

"
Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious Count Chocula cereal!”
― Count Chocula

This thread is eerily quiet.

@waiguoren telling everyone he's married now.

Ever been a mention of this before?
You could consider working in construction. Lots of jobs open in home building and RV building. It's a good place to start. You're young enough. Multiple Indiana/Ohio companies are offering $45,000 to start with no experience. It's not easy work though.

Last edited:
You could consider working in construction. Lots of jobs open in home building and RV building. It's a good place to start. You're young enough. Multiple Indiana/Ohio companies are offering $50,000 to start with no experience. It's not easy work though.
{<huh}

The guy lacks direction. He has posted about killing people whose political views differ from his. He is indigent and aimless. He has many anxieties. He seeks attention from the wrong people.

My path is very different from his, but I think I can offer a bit of career advice. He's young enough to rebound if he starts now.

The guy lacks direction. He has posted about killing people whose political views differ from his. He is indigent and aimless. He has many anxieties. He seeks attention from the wrong people.

My path is very different from his, but I think I can offer a bit of career advice. He's young enough to rebound if he starts now.

I made a post about how I ultimately wouldn't give a fuck if people died as an over the top comparison to the thanos snap that I found humerous.

I make minimum a thousand dollars a week as a booking agent, while still able to travel and make money as a comedian. I have the respect of my peers, the adoration of fans across the country, and I spend my days making people happy, eating delicious food, listening to music in a city world famous for music. I've been a head chef, travelled all over, was number two in the world in an international pizza competition and I'm asked to perform in some of the biggest cities in the world.

Compared to what, some incel who makes up girlfriends? Don't @ me playa.

So far as I know, he is a stand up comedian making a living doing what he loves. Yeah he does not care about the livelihood of a lot of posters, but so what?

You could consider working in construction. Lots of jobs open in home building and RV building. It's a good place to start. You're young enough. Multiple Indiana/Ohio companies are offering $45,000 to start with no experience. It's not easy work though.
Concern troll backfire

He just made you look like a fucking idiot lol. You're being dropped to the 88th percentile after that one.

So far as I know, he is a stand up comedian making a living doing what he loves. Yeah he does not care about the livelihood of a lot of posters, but so what?
He's insecure and anxious. He admitted to fantasizing about the killing of masses of Trump supporters. Also, don't pretend like you know his financial situation just because he makes big claims.

Concern troll backfire

He just made you look like a fucking idiot lol. You're being dropped to the 88th percentile after that one.
If I look like an idiot in your eyes, I'm doing something right.

He's insecure and anxious. He admitted to fantasizing about the killing of masses of Trump supporters. Also, don't pretend like you know his financial situation just because he makes big claims.
4k a month and a side hustle is "big claims" to you?

You sound poor.

You want to make big bucks and don't care about doing manual labor?

Get a goddamn welding and underwater diving certificate.

4k a month and a side hustle is "big claims" to you?

You sound poor.
Ouch. you jumped to the conclusion that I was referring to that comment? 87th percentile for you, at most.

Ouch. you jumped to the conclusion that I was referring to that comment? 87th percentile for you, at most.
Go on, list "what you were referring to" in relation to his financial situation, mongo.

Or maybe, just maybe, fuck off with your concern trolling. You shit up these threads enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back