WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
African Americans ain't really African. White people, those in the know, desperately want us to think were some lost tribes of Africa living in a foreign land. No home, no roots, no history, no identity. Why? Because once the descendants of the 'copper colored people' of 'Turtle Island', aka America, realize that this was originally our land of which we can trace our lineages and culture to then were going to have an Israel/Palestinian situation on our hands here...eternal resistance and aggression.

Once so called African Americans realize they've been systematically lied to about being African and that their families and histories are actually always right here in America...it will change everything.

Prior to the Europeans arriving native black Americans roamed this land freely. No laws, no governments. Then white people showed up with their version of "freedom", turned us into literal slaves, and then told us we came from Africa, smdh. They then proceeded to make war all over the earth for 200+ years.

The more you learn about American history the uglier it gets.

African Americans ain't really African. White people, those in the know, desperately want us to think were some lost tribes of Africa living in a foreign land. No home, no roots, no history, no identity. Why? Because once the descendants of the 'copper colored people' of 'Turtle Island', aka America, realize that this was originally our land of which we can trace our lineages and culture to then were going to have an Israel/Palestinian situation on our hands here...eternal resistance and aggression.

Once so called African Americans realize they've been systematically lied to about being African and that their families and histories are actually always right here in America...it will change everything.

Prior to the Europeans arriving native black Americans roamed this land freely. No laws, no governments. Then white people showed up with their version of "freedom", turned us into literal slaves, and then told us we came from Africa, smdh. They then proceeded to make war all over the earth for 200+ years.

<Huh2>

Some people think cucumbers taste better pickeled.

What?

Reverse Mormonism?

I gotta say, TCK, is the most unpredictable poster on this forum.

I literally have no idea what he's going to write next.

Keep up the good work.

I kinda want to read more though.

I must say, understanding this truth is extremely liberating...from white people and all of the mind fuckery that has decimated and ruined my people for centuries. The extent of the mental enslavement and manipulation we've been under as a people is astounding. Black American's should never...and I mean never...trust white people again lol. We should take their theories, their narratives, their history books, their words, their customs, their agendas, everything they ever told us...and throw ALL that shit in the trash. It can't be trusted. It never could be in the past and it can't be now.

Americans have no culture.
Neither do you guys, your women and food and weather were so G-d awful you had to conquer a chunk of the world just to find places to escape to.

Very few records from the 1800s list so called African Americans as "slaves". The vast majority, like 90%, list black slaves as "indentured servants" ie prisoners of war. Let me know when America was at war with Africa because I can show you a time when they were at war with the indigenous American population.

We have found little to no slave ships. How come? And how in the world can you stack dozens of human beings in a boat for months with no real food, no clothes, no bathrooms, no room...just shittin and pissin all over each other and have them survive? How is that economical? How is that even possible?

In the 1600s and 1700s "Negros" and "Negras" was used to refer to all non-white people not just Africans. Early census records were done by individuals using their best judgement in classifying races of people into already broad categories.

Very few African slaves came here although there were some. The vast majority of black people descend from black people who have been here long before white people arrived.

Some people think cucumbers taste better pickeled.

What?

They do.

I must say, understanding this truth is extremely liberating...from white people and all of the mind fuckery that has decimated and ruined my people for centuries. The extent of the mental enslavement and manipulation we've been under as a people is astounding. Black American's should never...and I mean never...trust white people again lol. We should take their theories, their narratives, their history books, their words, their customs, their agendas, everything they ever told us...and throw ALL that shit in the trash. It can't be trusted. It never could be in the past and it can't be now.

So, the one question that comes to my mind is if ''african americans'' were really native americans that they mind fucked into think they were from africa, why are there native americans that whites acknowledge were here before the whites?

Wow, I have never heard full-blown slave trade denial before. This is an exciting new frontier of being retarded.

Oh law
Wow, I have never heard full-blown slave trade denial before. This is an exciting new frontier of being retarded.
He's been circling the drain for a while imo, but this brings back some hope he'll find a second wind.

They do.

So, the one question that comes to my mind is if ''african americans'' were really native americans that they mind fucked into think they were from africa, why are there native americans that whites acknowledge were here before the whites?

They are also native Americans. It's not that today's recognized native Americans are frauds or something...there were just more of them. Their particular type is much more mixed with Europeans hence the straight hair and lighter skin look we're accustomed to seeing. White people basically acknowledge their own mixed offspring as the real and only natives lol.

The reality is that when you go back and look at pictures, sculptures, drawings, writings...the indigenous American population was as big and diverse as today's black American population. We had the full range of copper color brown from light to dark. We have the full range of hair textures and styles we see today. We had afros, braids, dred locks, waves, straight hair, long hair, short hair. Big hips and asses. Full lips and noses. Those are our ancestors.

Meanwhile your average Black American looks nothing like a Nigerian or West African. We're totally different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back