WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Fawlty, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salamander

salamander Promethium Belt

An actual castrato. It's not enough to sell your own soul but to consign your own son to a permenant froopy-land inside his head for the sake of coins is a sin wothy of getting rape-choked by Abaddon himself. Fucking sickening; left him him all half-transed. Can only imagine how painfiul and twisted his formative years were. Fear probably wore his crown the whole time.

I know this is a bit ghoulish but the man has been safely dead for some years...Maybe the doctor was actually doing him a favor? Maybe it was MJ all along trying to get the doctor to give him the fatal dose because he was too dainty to shoot himself?

In anycase MJ, as slight and funny-lookin as he was, had to be one of the strongest people to have ever performed on stage to be able to moonwalk so beautifully with all that tonnage of evil that must have been weighing down on his shoulders. I feel kinda bad about all the battyboi jokes i always used to make about him. smh

Turtle Up, Falsedawn and sniper like this.
  2. Trotsky

Trotsky Social Capitalist / Capitalistic Communist

So I'd say that Joe Rogan and I agree on probably 65% or so of things, but I generally don't care for his philosophy or his way of getting to his positions, so I don't watch his videos or care much about when people cite his show.

But I really liked his take on immigration that I saw posted on FB today. It kind of represents what I feel should be the baseline moral position on the issue, and what would be if so much of our population wasn't morally bankrupt:

Like Jack, I mistook your reference to the act of vandalism to the message described, pretty fairly I think.

With that said, I have no problem with vandalism.

HomerThompson likes this.
  3. Trotsky

Yeah, I love a good blowout. BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez and Frank Shamrock vs. Phil Baroni are two of my favorite fights.

Dude's a cross between the Undertaker and Val Venis.

@HomerThompson all of my wrestling references are from 1995-1998, but I think this still holds.

4. Limbo Pete

Limbo Pete Super Samoderator Belt Staff Member Senior Moderator

Yup exactly lol
    What came to my mind was GSP/Koschek

5. waiguoren

waiguoren Red Belt

I don't know why it's necessary in this case to distinguish between the act of vandalism and the messages that the vandals used. 80% of the messages which the vandals appended to the DHS building can be fairly characterized as "left-wing" messages (1. end concentration camps 2. no deportation 3. abolish ICE 4. no walls).

This started because I wanted to better understand @Fawlty 's position on the proper strategy for resisting Trump. @Fawlty had called for "anything short of violence". Before @Fawlty could respond to offer clarification, @Jack V Savage butted in by asserting baselessly that I claimed "open borders is a mainstream left position".

6. Trotsky

Because it changes the meaning of your suggestion from "so you support engaging in property damage to spite the current administration" to "so you support opening the borders." One is a matter of method of communicating political animus and the other is a substantive policy position itself.

Also, what did African American Testicles do to earn "most dishonest, least honorable Sherdog poster"? Always seemed like a chill guy.

7. Imbrued Esculence

Imbrued Esculence The belt that resides inside you

Divine wine....

8. waiguoren

waiguoren Red Belt

For the 4897th time, "no borders" was only one of five slogans used. The other four slogans (1. abolish ICE 2. no walls 3. end deportation 4. close concentration camps) are representative of mainstream Democrat positions. It's not unreasonable to think that @Fawlty 's "anything short of violence" approach would entail spraypainting a DHS building with "abolish ICE" or "no deportation". Just to be safe, I asked him directly before assuming. So why are you cherrypicking?

9. Fawlty

Fawlty Deep State Shadow Wolf

Yo, quit tagging me, ya halfwit emo fruitcake.

10. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

Cherry-pick your way out of center stage left. *Shoo.

11. Lowmanproblems

Lowmanproblems Brown Belt

@sniper is the WR slowly making you lean left? It seems like not the long ago your views seemed much farth right.

sniper likes this.
  12. sniper

sniper Red Belt

Dont think so. If I've ever been anything, then it's always been left. But I was sucked in because of the lunatic leftwing shilling that was going on everywhere that started making me question everything. Didnt seem like it could be real. And I'm learning that a lot of it probably wasnt

13. HomerThompson

HomerThompson President of the War Room Platinum Member

It's perfect, well done.

Also, that's a great era to draw from.

Turtle Up likes this.
  14. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Steel Belt

This is great. Timestamped for maximum user efficiency. ;)

HomerThompson and OCGSC like this.
  15. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Don't know what DB did to get on @waiguoren's bad side, but he's a good poster generally, and obviously there are many, many posters who are way more dishonest or less honorable (Inga, Greoric, Russler, Nostra, and many others that wai wouldn't name because he sees them as being in his tribe).

Real life, concrete example from @nostradumbass I recall. He said that there's no way the economic downturn could have justified the growth in SNAP usage, which he said was up 600% from (y1) to (y2). I looked it up, and showed that, no, it was only up ~30% (numbers are from memory, but I can dig up the threads if anyone is wondering--it was over two threads). I asked if realizing he made such a big mistake caused him to re-evaluate his position. He said (paraphrasing), "What was I wrong about? It didn't reach (correct peak raw number)?" Later he said he was right because it nearly doubled between two other years (the first much earlier than his original y1 and the second the peak, which was before y2). I was just flabbergasted. Just seems like some people here (most definitely NOT including DB) were raised by wolves or tramps.

16. salamander

I'm leaning more towards a Kevin Sullivan/Golddust mashup of neo-paganist arcana and dark homoeroticism...with a cooking tips from Allan Watts while mashed on molly.

Peep the first eight seconds of this joint I totally hear this voice when i read his posts.

17. salamander

18. MiniCraque

MiniCraque Black Belt

This thread gets weird from time to time.

19. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I blame the resident Hedonism bot

20. spamking

spamking Proud Okie/Type 01 FFL Dealer

There's a Hedonism bot?

Sweet.

HomerThompson and Gregolian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.