WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamnit, first day back from being sick at work and I get saddled with a First Appearance calendar that has a sex offense case with child victims and a like 50 year old perp.

Fuck this gay earth.

You move into your new place?

*looks at Av

I...suddenly don't want to play anymore.

Good day to you.

It's unavoidable Mr Salamander, the ascension has begun... it's already inside and adapting within your cortex. Actualize The Nexus inside of your smooth body... your secretions will be to our enlightenment...

Yeah, I like it. There's no longer a freeway 30 feet from my back porch so it's nice and quiet.

What's the color of your house and how many rooms do you have?

Whats the nexus? And wtf is up with that guy?

...dude makes Shayo look like Ted Koppel.

It's unsettling.

...and extremely titillating.

Yeah, I like it. There's no longer a freeway 30 feet from my back porch so it's nice and quiet.
There's a freeway leading right up to yer momma's back porch

mRleelL.gif

What's the holdup? A few weeks ago she was all but beggin' for it.
I haven't really pursued... plus work schedules are completely fucked too so we're never at home at the same time.

EDIT:
Plus it goes nowhere or gets weird we're stuck living together too...

I haven't really pursued... plus work schedules are completely fucked too so we're never at home at the same time.

EDIT:
Plus it goes nowhere or gets weird we're stuck living together too...
EXCUSES

Pretty excited to see what kyle snyder can accomplish at HW once he commits full time to MMA - I get that he wants more world and Olympic medals but at 22 if could start to develop striking basics now, good lord he's going to run through the sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back