War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lavalamp, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lfd0311

lfd0311 Gold Belt

Look how much self congratulatory nonsense is in this post. You have such a high opinion of yourself and such a low opinion of some one who has actually done something to preserve this wonderful society we live in. You have literally done nothing. Yet you're in these threads patting yourself on the back like you're the saviour of the universe or something. Why? I mean listen to yourself. "I understand Human Rights". Like congratulations bro, is that some sort of complex and dificult concept to grasp where you come from?

Secondly, what makes you some sort of an authority on what Tim Kennedy thinks about Human Rights? This is literally some of the worst, self agrandizing babble I've seen out of you.

What intelligence specifically? That's the point.

That's patently not true. No body any where has ever unanimously agreed on anything. The intelligence community absolutely doesn't unanimously agree on the affectiveness of torture. It's not even a common consensus amongst the current living CIA directors:

Within the first minute you have former Director Michael Hayden saying that if we were confronted with the same scenario we were in 2001, he hopes we would do it again. That means he obviously thinks it works. P.S., you should probably watch that documentary, you might learn something.

Batman? Jesus man. This isn't super hero world. This is us, a collection of humans deciding whether or not it's justifiable to torture another human being. Not a comic book bad guy.

2. Trotsky

Trotsky Social Capitalist / Capitalistic Communist

Alright @Falsedawn I'm tagging out of entertaining this bloviating nincompoop. I've been down this road before and know it just. doesn't. end.

Have at it, brother.

HomerThompson and Falsedawn like this.
  3. lfd0311

lfd0311 Gold Belt

*Pat, pat, pat*

You tried to bring this up earlier, are you talking about me?

*Pat, pat, pat*

*pat, pat, pat*

LOL, oh really bro? You "know" that? How do you "know" that? What has ever happened to you in your life that would give you this sort of knowledge? F**king nothing, that's what. You're just talking. Just grandstanding. This is my point. You don't know anything. You have no experience with any of these things. Niavety and an inability to actually do bad things because of the society you live in, because of having the privilege of living in the greatest society to ever exist doesn't make you a good and moral person.

See my above comment.

If that's my speed, you better catch up. You're about ten laps behind seeing as I literally had to lay my point out for you like I was talking to a child.

4. Falsedawn

Falsedawn destroy Platinum Member

[​IMG]

HomerThompson likes this.
  5. lfd0311

lfd0311 Gold Belt

Not even going to try? It was that bad huh? I thought we were going to talk about moral relativism and what not? You deep intellectuals sure do have trouble defending your positions beyond name calling and links to other people's opinions.

6. Rational Poster

Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

I feel like I'm being waterboarded right now.

7. lfd0311

lfd0311 Gold Belt

Bro, that was pathetic.

8. Rational Poster

Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Bro, cultural marxist aids trannies right?

So torture is good.

HomerThompson likes this.
  9. Trotsky

You started out saying I was grandstanding, then said I was a weak child, a nagger, and non-contributor to society. And that was just your first post. And you failed to improve upon that quality, or introduce anything approaching a justification of your vagina sand. My initial appraisal still stands: you are fine contravening extremely important liberal values and negative rights without effective purpose. And that is because you're a reactionary who is not very bright, but is too stubborn to reverse position.

Tobacco and HomerThompson like this.
  10. lfd0311

lfd0311 Gold Belt

We haven't even gotten into that. Because you won't just admit that you don't really understand why we were waterboarding in the first place. That's the real crux of this issue. You can't, for whatever reason, be wrong or appear to not know. So around and round we go, in circles, not really talking about anything.

11. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Steel Belt

If we're talking robots rather than dolls then just program the bitch to self-clean.

[​IMG]

12. senri

senri The belt that resides inside you

This is nothing, wait till you become saturated by the beauty of The Nexus. It will be a plain of your existence where pain ceases to exist Mr Poster...

Let's go deep inside together...

[​IMG]

13. Fawlty

Fawlty Raepublican

Sufficiently advanced female AI will act like a total bitch.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  14. Cubo de Sangre

I envision a remote control with one of these.

[​IMG]

Fawlty likes this.
  15. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

So, is the red button the one that makes them take a cast iron pot to your head?

HomerThompson and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  16. Cubo de Sangre

You gotta press it to find out.

Turtle Up, SidJustice and Gregolian like this.
  17. waiguoren

waiguoren Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

@Quipling

I was reading through some old posts and want to admit fault for this. Although I don't think we really know the female percentage of the electorate to the precision that you specified, and although I disagree that you had sufficient evidence to determine if the poll in question underrepresented the female vote, I still botched the basic definition of "electorate". I was operating under the incorrect assumption that "female percentage of the electorate" meant the female percentage of voters as opposed to female percentage of the voting-eligible. Dictionary.com says differently. I was wrong!

Cubo de Sangre, Quipling and Trotsky like this.
  18. waiguoren

waiguoren Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I also came across this gem from October 31, 2016:

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  19. Limbo Pete

Limbo Pete Hot Ham Water

ITT Waiguoren is totes jelly he missed a great bet

Trotsky and waiguoren like this.
  20. Trotsky

I gave chance a better shot than most, mostly because I'm a pessimist and I tend to hedge my bets, but I had similar thoughts as Limbo. I figured he had a good shot at Ohio and Wisconsin, but a very unlikely chance at Pennsylvania, and virtually no shot at Florida. I figured the most likely outcome was him getting about 250.

And, in retrospect, it's Wisconsin that he most narrowly won - and wouldn't have won if not for voter suppression.

Limbo Pete likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.