War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread in which you ardently defend torture and cite cultural marxism as the reason i'm brainwashed into condemning it?

Bynh5xf.gif

And I'll ask you again, where did I do that?

Just stop. I can only cringe so hard.

You came from my balls, son. You're never going to escape that. You can try and box out dad all you want, but i'm going for the rock and rodeo dunking on your can ass.

See you soon boi.

Wew, and you try and say I have reading difficulties.

Yes, you. You live in the single most protected civilization that's ever existed. I know you'll whine and cry about that, because your Cutlural Marxism is too deeply ingrained, and everything functions on the victim oppressor heirarchy, but you are more secure and more privileged than 99.9% of human beings who have ever lived, period.

Break that down for me, smart guy. That's the one and only reference to Cultural Marxism in my post. We should be fairly familiar with it by now. I wrote it, it's your sig, so make what it says there fit this quote, amongst others.

The thread in which you ardently defend torture and cite cultural marxism as the reason i'm brainwashed into condemning it?

I'll wait.

Damn dude, just GIFs? You're losing hard, huh?

For real, why would you post a link to that thread where you so obviously embarrass yourself?

For all of your bad posts in that thread, though, you were never able to top the original.

The amazing amount of weakness on display in this thread is embarrassing to behold. The only reason Western Culture survives at all is because of people like Tim Kennedy. If it was up to all the confused children in this thread we'd have been destroyed long ago.
The idea that liberal, secular democracy built on robust negative human rights like due process and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment....was preserved by stupid, reactionary, torture-supporting cannon fodder useful idiots like Tim Kennedy who would violate our founding principles on a moment's notice without any actual ideological or moral underpinning other than 'Murica?

Shit, you have even less respect for our country than you have knowledge of its history.

For real, why would you post a link to that thread where you so obviously embarrass yourself?

For all of your bad posts in that thread, though, you were never able to top the original.

The idea that liberal, secular democracy built on robust negative human rights like due process and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment....was preserved by stupid, reactionary, torture-supporting cannon fodder useful idiots like Tim Kennedy who would violate our founding principles on a moment's notice without any actual ideological or moral underpinning other than 'Murica?

Shit, you have even less respect for our country than you have knowledge of its history.

Maybe you could answer the question I asked @Falsedawn about 10 times, which he never answered. What was the purpose of waterboarding the very select group of people they actually did waterboard?

P.S., not at all suprised to see you up there on that unearned moral high ground with Falsedawn. Like I told him. Being naive and never being in a position where your morality is tested doesn't make you some sort of a good person. So stop grandstanding about what a good person you are.

As for Tim Kennedy, he's stood up time and time again and put his money where his mouth is, actually put his life on the line on behalf of that secular democracy you're talking about. He's done far more for it than you ever will. Naturally all someone like you can do is denegrate him. You're a weak child who offers literally nothing to humanity.

Last edited:
@Falsedawn, I see you dodged yet another direct question. Your surrender is total and complete at this point.

Maybe you could answer the question I asked @Falsedawn about 10 times, which he never answered. What was the purpose of waterboarding the very select group of people they actually did waterboard?

P.S., not at all suprised to see you up there on that unearned moral high ground with Falsedawn. Like I told him. Being naive and never being in a position where your morality is tested doesn't make you some sort of a good person. So stop grandstanding about what a good person you are.

@Falsedawn, I see you dodged yet another direct question. Your surrender is total and complete at this point.

Did you have to quote me twice to tell Trotsky that you should have been swallowed by your mother as you're a net drag on the global IQ?

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you're really on the rag right now lmao.

Did you have to quote me twice to tell Trotsky that you should have been swallowed by your mother as you're a net drag on the global IQ?

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you're really on the rag right now lmao.

Yes, you. You live in the single most protected civilization that's ever existed. I know you'll whine and cry about that, because your Cutlural Marxism is too deeply ingrained, and everything functions on the victim oppressor heirarchy, but you are more secure and more privileged than 99.9% of human beings who have ever lived, period

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

What are you waiting on? Torture is never justified. I said that in the other thread incessantly. I don't give a shit if your life is on the line and I die if you die. Torture is never justified.

The simple fact that I have to reiterate this an inordinate amount of times, you still don't get it, and you somehow think you're just for advocating torture basically exposes you as being the worst kind of dickhead. You're a dickhead with religious zeal. You're right because everyone else is comfortable and hopped up on cultural marxism, instead of the reality of you being a dickhead for advocating torture in any form.

So girl, get off that rag and acknowledge where you're a piece of garbage. And then admit where you went full retard for invoking cultural marxism, much less the far more grave transgression of assuming that anyone other than the lowest common denominator is going to do anything but laugh at your stupid ass.

ANSWER DUH QWESTUN FALSEDAWN.

TTch2pi.gif

What are you waiting on? Torture is never justified. I said that in the other thread incessantly. I don't give a shit if your life is on the line and I die if you die. Torture is never justified.

The simple fact that I have to reiterate this an inordinate amount of times, you still don't get it, and you somehow think you're just for advocating torture basically exposes you as being the worst kind of dickhead. You're a dickhead with religious zeal. You're right because everyone else is comfortable and hopped up on cultural marxism, instead of the reality of you being a dickhead for advocating torture in any form.

So girl, get off that rag and acknowledge where you're a piece of garbage. And then admit where you went full retard for invoking cultural marxism, much less the far more grave transgression of assuming that anyone other than the lowest common denominator is going to do anything but laugh at your stupid ass.

ANSWER DUH QWESTUN FALSEDAWN.

TTch2pi.gif

This would have been a whole lot easier if you would just answer simple questions instead of grandstanding like a 5 year old. Or not be so arrogant as to just say "I don't actually know". It would have saved you about two days of embarrassing deflections.

You're a dickhead with religious zeal

Whoa. Bro, are you ok? Legit what are you talking about now?

You're right because everyone else is comfortable and hopped up on cultural marxism, instead of the reality of you being a dickhead for advocating torture in any form.

Have you caught on to the fact that my reference to Cultural Marxism was in regards to calling you privileged? Have you picked up on that yet? And that I figured you'd blow a gasket over being told you're privileged, because you can't be privileged, right? You're ALWAYS a victim of something. Good to see you picked up on that. But hey, like I said. You obviously can't read. Let me help you with that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_comprehension

You see, you want to make this some whiny moral issues about your feelings and about the moral justifications of your weakness in violating human rights for no demonstrable purpose.

I'm coming from a pragmatic perspective: waterboarding does not work, torture does not work, and because they do no work and furthermore create waste in intelligence gathering, there is no reason to engage in torture.

not at all suprised to see you up there on that unearned moral high ground with Falsedawn. Like I told him. Being naive and never being in a position where your morality is tested doesn't make you some sort of a good person. So stop grandstanding about what a good person you are.

Yeah, if you read any of my posts here on means and ends, you'd know that I'm firmly a moral relativist (whereas you seem to be espousing moral relativism while underpinning it with some vague moral objectivism about good prevailing over evil).

The point is that our collective human rights depend on not taking shortcuts and violating due process - and certainly not doing so because of our FEELINGS, when the contravention serves no utilitarian purpose. These were persons who were tortured without a public trial, and for no utilitarian reason.

The fact that that doesn't disturb you is a testament to your stupidity and short-sightedness. Not our moral grandstanding.

This would have been a whole lot easier if you would just answer simple questions instead of grandstanding like a 5 year old. Or not be so arrogant as to just say "I don't actually know". It would have saved you about two days of embarrassing deflections.

Whoa. Bro, are you ok? Legit what are you talking about now?

Have you caught on to the fact that my reference to Cultural Marxism was in regards to calling you privileged? Have you picked up on that yet? And that I figured you'd blow a gasket over being told you're privileged, because you can't be privileged, right? You're ALWAYS a victim of something. Good to see you picked up on that. But hey, like I said. You obviously can't read. Let me help you with that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_comprehension

Yeah, because "You're privileged" is a rational person's response to "Torture isn't justified ever". Fucking lol dude, you're batting .1000 out here with all that rational thought. (Editor's note: {<jordan})

Explaining yourself didn't make it sound any less stupid, maybe you can elaborate further and go even further into the realm of dumbassery.

You see, you want to make this some whiny moral issues about your feelings and about the moral justifications of your weakness in violating human rights for no demonstrable purpose.

Wow.... That's literally the opposite of my perspective. I've asked like literally 20 times between you and @Falsedawn what the incredibly specific reason was for the waterboarding was. Instead of answering you've both gone off on tangents like this one. If all you're going to do is create terrible strawmen like this one, just let me know now.

I'm coming from a pragmatic perspective: waterboarding does not work, torture does not work, and because they do no work and furthermore create waste in intelligence gathering, there is no reason to engage in torture.

That's a perspective that stands to be directly refuted by thousands of years of human history, not to mention specifically this case. If not for the waterboarding done that we're specifically talking about, Osama Bin Laden is still walking the earth today.

Yeah, if you read any of my posts here on means and ends, you'd know that I'm firmly a moral relativist (whereas you seem to be espousing moral relativism while underpinning it with some vague moral objectivism about good prevailing over evil).

Well let's get into this, because this is exactly what I've been trying to talk about the entire time. You don't get to just abstractly say things like "torture is never warranted" like that's a case closed, no discussion needed position. Because it isn't.

Yeah, because "You're privileged" is a rational person's response to "Torture isn't justified ever". Fucking lol dude, you're batting .1000 out here with all that rational thought. (Editor's note: {<jordan})

Explaining yourself didn't make it sound any less stupid, maybe you can elaborate further and go even further into the realm of dumbassery.

So you just verified that you can't read. Thanks.

Wow.... That's literally the opposite of my perspective. I've asked like literally 20 times between you and @Falsedawn what the incredibly specific reason was for the waterboarding was. Instead of answering you've both gone off on tangents like this one. If all you're going to do is create terrible strawmen like this one, just let me know now.

That's a perspective that stands to be directly refuted by thousands of years of human history, not to mention specifically this case. If not for the waterboarding done that we're specifically talking about, Osama Bin Laden is still walking the earth today.

Well let's get into this, because this is exactly what I've been trying to talk about the entire time. You don't get to just abstractly say things like "torture is never warranted" like that's a case closed, no discussion needed position. Because it isn't.

So you just verified that you can't read. Thanks.

Why do you keep quoting me twice? You need a computer class girrrrrrrrl?

Torture is never justified, get your trashbag ass around it.

Why do you keep quoting me twice? You need a computer class girrrrrrrrl?

Torture is never justified, get your trashbag ass around it.

You just can't read. It's not my fault. At least you've finally admitted that it took another grown adult explaining word for word to you, an insanely easy point to grasp.

Secondly, you still have grasped the fact that only someone who comes from an insanely privileged world, a world where real violence and war aren't a part of their day can so off handedly and dismissively make a blanket statment like "torture is never justified" and then attempt to ride off into the sunset on their moral high horse. You hit all of those marks about 100 times in just this thread though.

As for Tim Kennedy, he's stood up time and time again and put his money where his mouth is, actually put his life on the line on behalf of that secular democracy you're talking about. He's done far more for it than you ever will. Naturally all someone like you can do is denegrate him. You're a weak child who offers literally nothing to humanity.

lol

Nice phantom edit half an hour after you made the post. Of course you didn't edit in any substance, but instead just inserted more histrionic insults about how cannon fodder morons are salt of the earth, and persons who understand human rights and political history are children.

The purpose was intelligence gathering to catch terrorists. And?

The whole of the intelligence community has attested to the fact that torture does not pose demonstrable benefit (i.e. there is no evidence that it is more effective or expeditious than rapport building and traditional psychology) and is extremely costly (more administratively and morally). You can combat that with your "common sense" and view of history, probably similar to the view that says torture is a great criminal deterrent, but the information is not on your side. You are free to present evidence to the contrary.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/jan/26/does-torture-work-and-is-it-worth-the-cost-donald-trump
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/slightly-blighty/201701/does-torture-work

In this scenario - in which there were no procedural safeguards and no known imminent threat to the lives of the torturer or a third party - yes, you can close the case.

If it was a matter of, say, Batman asking Bane where the trigger is, and knowing that millions of lives were on the cusp of annihilation and that the prospective tortured person was the only person with the knowledge to prevent that imminent threat - then you can make that argument.

You just can't read. It's not my fault. At least you've finally admitted that it took another grown adult explaining word for word to you, an insanely easy point to grasp.

Secondly, you still have grasped the fact that only someone who comes from an insanely privileged world, a world where real violence and war aren't a part of their day can so off handedly and dismissively make a blanket statment like "torture is never justified" and then attempt to ride off into the sunset on their moral high horse. You hit all of those marks about 100 times in just this thread though.

Or someone with views derived from the Enlightenment instead of from wanton barbarism.

Or someone who professes to be of the Christian faith.

Or someone who roundly considers all human life to be valuable with no religious undertones.

Or someone who doesn't like extrajudicial punishment.

Or someone who knows that torture isn't efficacious to begin with.

THIS is why you're an idiot. You jump to "privilege" and "cultural marxism" instead of any of the other various reasons that expose you as being a trash human being. Cultural marxism is easy for retards, all you gotta say is "MARX IS BAAAAAAAD". Having to disprove the Enlightenment, especially when you come from a country that bases its laws and norms on it, not so easy.

Stick to cultural marxism, that's about your speed. And by your speed, I mean you're a retard.

Jesus Christ, lol. Yeah you pussies are only safe because we are willing to torture people. Sounds like something a sadistic little bitch would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back