Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lived in Boston for over 7 years and loved clam chowder or lobster bisque in a bread bowl. Can't go wrong with that.

You know what, I do like clam chowder as well.

Come to think of it, I also like crab rangoons.

KC2403_crab-rangoon_s4x3.jpg

But that's it. Those are the only exceptions.

Fun fact: the film John Carpenter's The Thing is frequently called Johnny C's Da Dingus.

Wow... Steven Crowder is trash. Watched the video of him and his pregnant wife. Sheesh. Good riddance. Never watched his stuff. Now I def won't on principle. Know it's old news and likely a thread but anyway.

Well he's a bud though we are on opposite sides of almost every issue. If they have that as a rule then it's a rule but not sure what brought this about. Seems mild imo.
It is what it is. Most dubs come from reports and interpretation. I've been dinged for less, because a certain former mod hated my guts and would look for anything to dub me over. Then there's the Heavies, which is just one big random landmine. Insult a fighter one of the mods like? That's a paddlin'...

Eh', what can you do?

Last edited:
im not much for fast food but i'm feeling too lazy to cook anything so i splurged for some burger king. fuckers forgot to put cheese in my burger. that's like the third time in a row theyve fucked up my order. this is half the reason why i try to avoid fast food joints. they can never seem to get anything right around here.

I’ve put fast food poisoning at around 27% for what my eventual death will be. I just don’t learn despite time after time of getting bad food. I notice how much worse it feels the older I get too.

Wow... Steven Crowder is trash. Watched the video of him and his pregnant wife. Sheesh. Good riddance. Never watched his stuff. Now I def won't on principle. Know it's old news and likely a thread but anyway.

Yep, complete piece of shit. That whole debacle was cringe in the way he handled it too with his show. I bet your seeing it now because recently one of his cohosts made a statement that he will be trying to get out of his NDA at this point after being legal harassed for 6 years now to expose some of the horrible things that happened at that place. I don’t know how accurate all that is but it’s really hard to see a guy like crowder along with that video with his wife and not assume the worst for that sack of shit. There some subtle stuff in that video that just triggers me completely as well. The fact they have a single car when he’s that rich is blatantly clear. She tries to escape his manipulative abuse and he can say he needs the car and she can’t use it and how thoughtless she is for trying to leave him stuck at the house like the stupid prick can’t get an Uber or something. I’ve seen this stuff in my life and these people don’t deserve an ounce of respect.

I nearly forgot about that video. This set me off again. It’s amazing he still has fans and viewership after all that.

I’ve put fast food poisoning at around 27% for what my eventual death will be. I just don’t learn despite time after time of getting bad food. I notice how much worse it feels the older I get too.

Yep, complete piece of shit. That whole debacle was cringe in the way he handled it too with his show. I bet your seeing it now because recently one of his cohosts made a statement that he will be trying to get out of his NDA at this point after being legal harassed for 6 years now to expose some of the horrible things that happened at that place. I don’t know how accurate all that is but it’s really hard to see a guy like crowder along with that video with his wife and not assume the worst for that sack of shit. There some subtle stuff in that video that just triggers me completely as well. The fact they have a single car when he’s that rich is blatantly clear. She tries to escape his manipulative abuse and he can say he needs the car and she can’t use it and how thoughtless she is for trying to leave him stuck at the house like the stupid prick can’t get an Uber or something. I’ve seen this stuff in my life and these people don’t deserve an ounce of respect.

I will take you to a restaurant to die for Mr. Lead. You and I aren't different you know. We both chase for the ultimate taste...

Not thread worthy, but...

Facts First: Maddock’s claim is false. The buses were not for “illegal invaders”; they were for the men’s college basketball teams that landed at the Detroit airport to compete in the NCAA tournament known as March Madness. The only Allegiant Air flight to the airport on Wednesday was a charter flight that carried the team from Gonzaga University, which plays Purdue University on Friday.

“The four men’s basketball teams competing in the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16 at Little Caesars Arena arrived at DTW Wednesday evening. The buses seen in a photograph circulating online were transporting the basketball teams and their respective staffs,” the Wayne County Airport Authority, which operates the Detroit Metro Airport, said in an email to CNN on Thursday.
----------------------------
How fucking stupid and deranged can you be?

Two men gave him an explanation and he called them kommies (yes, with a k).

-------------
Matthew Maddock (born December 1965) is an American politician in the Republican Party serving as a member of the Michigan House of Representatives. (Trump endorsed by the way)

The only piece left out is what led up to the footage shown but in reality, the way he was talking and you are right... they only have one car??? He at a minimum is VERY controlling and seems narcissistic... at worst he is abusive. Either way, I will never support that. You could see in the video the wifes stress trying to figure out what to do and it should make every real man cringe.

It is what it is. Most dubs come from reports and interpretation. I've been dinged for less, because a certain former mod hated my guts and would look for anything to dub me over. Then there's the Heavies, which is just one big random landmine. Insult a fighter one of the mods like? That's a paddlin'...

Eh', what can you do?
Yeah, I dont envy having to make judgment calls on everything but I'm more or less of the opinion that not all mods should be mods. I like the guys here though.

Not thread worthy, but...

Facts First: Maddock’s claim is false. The buses were not for “illegal invaders”; they were for the men’s college basketball teams that landed at the Detroit airport to compete in the NCAA tournament known as March Madness. The only Allegiant Air flight to the airport on Wednesday was a charter flight that carried the team from Gonzaga University, which plays Purdue University on Friday.

“The four men’s basketball teams competing in the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16 at Little Caesars Arena arrived at DTW Wednesday evening. The buses seen in a photograph circulating online were transporting the basketball teams and their respective staffs,” the Wayne County Airport Authority, which operates the Detroit Metro Airport, said in an email to CNN on Thursday.
----------------------------
How fucking stupid and deranged can you be?

Two men gave him an explanation and he called them kommies (yes, with a k).

-------------
Matthew Maddock (born December 1965) is an American politician in the Republican Party serving as a member of the Michigan House of Representatives. (Trump endorsed by the way)

LOL @ Michigan, where 8 of Trump's fake electors have flipped. Fuck this tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back