Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Joe Lierbman. I always liked him

im not much for fast food but i'm feeling too lazy to cook anything so i splurged for some burger king. fuckers forgot to put cheese in my burger. that's like the third time in a row theyve fucked up my order. this is half the reason why i try to avoid fast food joints. they can never seem to get anything right around here.
Preferred burger chain?

I was only gone for a year or maybe my mind is just going... telling someone FOKY is an infraction? Nvm. I see it. Don't remember things being this way but meh.

Edit: "Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...")."

like 11 years ago i called one of mark hunt's opponents a can and i got dubbed for it. not too long before that many people got banned for criticising bj penn, fedor, or fedor's opponents. aint that right @LMP ?

Preferred burger chain?

preferrably one that doesnt fuck up my order all the time.

wendy's i guess. they're alright. but the last two times they fucked up my order so i figured i'd try burger king tonight and they fucked up my order.

i'm about ready to go full karen.

like 11 years ago i called one of mark hunt's opponents a can and i got dubbed for it. not too long before that many people got banned for criticising bj penn, fedor, or fedor's opponents. aint that right @LMP ?
You better come into this fight in the best shape of your life or you're going to get ktfo.

I don't lie, for one thing, and what I say I intended is what I intended.
And you intended it as a comment to tell people to go kill themselves.

Let me guess, the mods didn't buy your pathetic explanation either?

I was only gone for a year or maybe my mind is just going... telling someone FOKY is an infraction? Nvm. I see it. Don't remember things being this way but meh.

Edit: "Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...")."
Well, it's not exactly consistent around here. It pretty much just comes down to being reported over it, and whether the mods like you or not. The mods don't like @Andy Capp. Can't blame them. He is a bit of a whiner, and with him being 96 years old and all, it's kind of embarrassing that he would get caught up in all this nonsense.

Well, it's not exactly consistent around here. It pretty much just comes down to being reported over it, and whether the mods like you or not. The mods don't like @Andy Capp. Can't blame them. He is a bit of a whiner, and with him being 96 years old and all, it's kind of embarrassing that he would get caught up in all this nonsense.
LOL how many posts have you made on this topic and you're calling me a whiner? What a goof <lol>

That doesn't even make sense, lyin' Andy.

Maybe tell people to "jump off a bridge" from now on. You could cover it by telling the mods that you were just telling them to take a swim. I'm sure they'd buy it...

And you intended it as a comment to tell people to go kill themselves.

Let me guess, the mods didn't buy your pathetic explanation either?
You better quit, otherwise he'll contact a mod complaining about how you're trying to ruin his e-reputation on a karate forum.

You better quit, otherwise he'll contact a mod complaining about how you're trying to ruin his e-reputation on a karate forum.
I would never do that to Lyin' Andy.

Let's put this theory to the test.

Geaux choke on some gumbeaux, you cajun motherfucker, you.

Now look at what you've done. You've got me hankering for some gumbo myself. I'm going to now open my Uber Eats app and see what's available in my area.

That doesn't even make sense, lyin' Andy.

Maybe tell people to "jump off a bridge" from now on. You could cover it by telling the mods that you were just telling them to take a swim. I'm sure they'd buy it...
{<BJPeen} {<BJPeen}

7-Eleven, Inc. Announces the Arrival of New Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water​

HOT_DOG_WATER_RETOUCHED.jpg

i'll get a chocolate starfish to go with it.

hot dog flavored water though hey? i might have to try one of these one day just to see if it's as bad as i imagine it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back